St. B/Osbourne Group

Hi,

Just curious if anyone has heard anything about this group?

Not trying to stir up rumours but is seems strange there have been no ads since last Thursday.  Even last Thursday's ads are still on LL, when they are usually taken down as soon as the lady is booked up or at the end of the day.

I know that the ladies in this group dictate their own schedules and don't work every day but is just seems strange that no one has been available for the past 3 days.

I hope anyone who has contacted them in the past, or any provider for that matter, is using a burner phone or a text app. 

I’m interested to see what is happening here. How can police do anything for simply contacting them for a massage?

I say we give this some time before we start throwing out theories.  I was just curious if anyone had any concrete knowledge.

With regards to the whole phone conversation.  Burners are the only way to go in this hobby but that said, charges against anyone texting them would be a real stretch and most likely not stick.  Massage is not illegal nor is inquiring about one.  And even if you did say anything that would possibly be considered "communicating for the purposes of...", they would have to prove it was you who sent the text.  Just originating from your phone is not is not enough of a "burden of proof."

In the unlikely event LE contacted anyone, they would most likely be trying to scare you.  You dummy up and say nothing.  Unless you're under arrest, you're under no obligation to talk to them (even then you are not) and it's extremely unlikely they would arrest anyone for a text.(see above).

The big fish in all of this would be the owner.  Aside from the licensing issues, they could certainly be seen as 'living off the avails."

• Like 2

If you're worried about retroactive police action, then you need to bone up on Bill C-36.  The crime is in the communication and purchasing of sexual services.  So in the case with this group, it all happens in the room.  Even then, it's still hard to prove unless the whole event is recorded with audio to prove that you knew what you were purchasing. 

That's why stings are very deliberate with undercover officers making sure they capture the communication (in phone, text, e-mail, in-person) and then having the money transfer recorded.  That is the punishable crime.

Edited by GoodLick
  • Thanks 2

they were most definitely shut down by WPS, i talked to one of the girls yesterday she confirmed it. Very sad they will be missed and it was great while it lasted, I have no doubt some of the girls will pop up as independents in the near future.

I think I will hold off on getting any massages for a little while though better safe than sorry....

• Like 2

On 4/26/2021 at 12:47 PM, usernametaken said:

Hopefully guys aren't stupid enough to text " how much for HJ"  or "do you offer extra".

lol my mp tells me she gets this at least a few times a day.  

Guest lydiahardwood

Locking this thread as it's based on rumours - as some of you said it's harmful to perpetuate without solid info. Thanks.