Osbourne/ ST B group

Guest Jdiamond

Can anyone mp the ladies contact ?

Edited by Jdiamond

I believe the crime is paying for sexual services. The girls who provide the service are not at legal risk, only their customers are. 

This hobby can only be disrupted. It cannot ever be eliminated. Be patient. 

Guest Jdiamond
11 hours ago, Wilton Parmenter said:

I believe the crime is paying for sexual services. The girls who provide the service are not at legal risk, only their customers are. 

Thank you 🙂 I didnt want to say anything back to the last comment there ebut that explains it perfectly 🙂 also each and everyone of us is a provider there is no "pimp" helping us here just a team of awesome ladies 🙂

I'm interested to see if any of the ladies turn up elsewhere or independently.  There are a few I would enjoy continuing to see if they resurface.

14 hours ago, Wilton Parmenter said:

The crime is not just in paying, but also from benefitting from the sex work.  So yes, the girls are not at legal risk, but the establishment owners, bookers, bodyguards, etc. are all fair game.  If you look at the Notre Dame bust last year, the two people involved were charged with:

• material benefit from sexual services
  • possession of the proceeds of property obtained by crime under $5,000
  • procuring people to provide sexual services.

Yes. You are correct.

I support sex workers and sex work. I am opposed to anyone being coerced or unfairly exploited by others. Also under 18 or emotionally immature girls should be left alone.  Each situation may be a little different. 

• Like 1

If, and I say if, they were shut down by WPS, this is a prime example of the ridiculousness of the current laws and City By-laws regarding this profession.  We live in a city, like so many other big Canadian cities, plagued by gangs, drugs, violent crime including the pimping and exploitation of under-aged girls.  But instead they go after the low hanging fruit.  The easy targets.  WPS is constantly bitching and moaning about being underfunded and understaffed and then they put resources towards targeting a business involving consenting adults, where no one is being exploited or hurt.  Sure, maybe they deserve a fine if they were skirting the City's licensing rules, but to be persecuted and prosecuted for operating such an enterprise is just plain ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's an unspoken truce between the police and the establishment owners/pimps/madams.  Just have to look at the numerous places that could be taken down similarly (EB, DIamonds, Studio, all of the AMP's).  Don't get me started on the numerous girls who are trafficked in and out  of the airport hotels, the ones with the "fake pics" everyone complains about.  Floated from city to city, by their pimp handlers and the bulk of the proceeds going to the gangs out east and west.

It's not until someone upsets the applecart, that the police will step in.  So if we are talking hypothetically, then someone past or current with the group, had reason to go to the police with this

To be fair, they really stretched the definition of a MP and were blatant about it.  Not to mention them advertising and operating during the last lock down, when even the less than honest places had the decency to shut down.  A truce can't last when one side is basically rubbing the other's nose in it.  If they got a visit from Johnny Law, the only surprise was that it didn't happen sooner.

• Like 1

My only question is how have places like EB and Diamonds managed to stay open for so long? They are even more blatant and it’s no secret what happens inside those establishments.

Edited by saymyname77

4 hours ago, foofer said:

To be fair, they really stretched the definition of a MP and were blatant about it.  Not to mention them advertising and operating during the last lock down, when even the less than honest places had the decency to shut down.  A truce can't last when one side is basically rubbing the other's nose in it.  If they got a visit from Johnny Law, the only surprise was that it didn't happen sooner.

Couldn’t agree with this more. It blows my mind that this agency has been afloat as long as it has been. I’ve watched them from the sideline since day one, hesitant due to their blasé attitude toward both the restrictions and the privacy of this industry...Glad I didn’t bite. Some will resurface as independent, and hopefully much wiser. 

17 hours ago, saymyname77 said:

My only question is how have places like EB and Diamonds managed to stay open for so long? They are even more blatant and it’s no secret what happens inside those establishments.

I think the places mentioned actually pay business fees and city taxes and may be licensed and have been around a lot longer than the Osborne group, which was only around about 15 months. 

For what it is worth, I just read a post on another forum from Emma.

She says that the reason they are currently out of action is the Booklng Lady's (The Owner?) mother got seriously ill, so she had to put things on hold while she deals with that.

The ladies, including Emma are currently working towards taking over those duties and hope to be up and running soon.

With apologies to Mark Twain; The rumours of their death have been greatly exaggerated.

Hope this clarifies things and I know many of you will be glad to see them back soon.

• Like 1

Guest lydiahardwood

Locking this thread as it's turning gossipy/speculating. None of this here, please.