Freddygurl • White • LL • 8704 • TOFTT

Hi fellow hobbyists,

I had the good pleasure to meet Freddygurl today. Contact with her was easy and pleasurable. She hosted in a local hotel with a private entrance. She is very sweet and charming. Beautiful smile. She looks way better in person then on her pics. I told her to add pics to her page on this site.

She is a tall curvy lady (proportionated for her height) with long blond hair and beautiful eyes. Her rate are very good. She is very accommodating to her clients. She is sweet, soft and enjoyed every minute of our encounter.

She has toys that she uses to enhance the whole experience. That lady is not shy when it come to the bed!!! Vary accommodating of the clients' needs and requests.

I won't get into details, but I had a very good time with Freddygurl. I would definitely repeat the experience. Book with confidence.

Thank you Freddygurl! See ya soooon! xoxoxo

A satisfy hobbyist!

• Like 4

My stars what a treat it was to make connections with the one and only Freddy Gurl! a nice private entrance to her love nest! she is so so warm and being 40, she sure knows how to move and keep a fella at attention! I sure hope we can be in the same location in the near future, cause she sure takes care of her man!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Freddy Gurl is one of the best. She knows how to treat a man. She is all about satisfying her client. Great skills. Plus she is beautiful 

• Like 4

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.