Post-Vaccination Survey

Post-vaccination Poll - Would you see your favourite provider/client?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you see your favourite provider/client now if both of you were vaccinated?

• Yes
    • Yes, but with proof of vaccination.
    • Already am, not worried about a vaccine.
    • No

There is nothing more important right now then being vaccinated to be safe.  I'm not afraid of needles but I'm afraid that the vaccine may not protect us as much as they say it would.  I answered "Yes" simply because if I do end up getting the vaccine and all of my favorite ladies are as well I'll call for an orgy....  Alright maybe not an orgy but a good threesome and lots of fun for all of us.

Stay safe everyone.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

There is nothing more important right now then being vaccinated to be safe.  I'm not afraid of needles but I'm afraid that the vaccine may not protect us as much as they say it would.  I answered "Yes" simply because if I do end up getting the vaccine and all of my favorite ladies are as well I'll call for an orgy....  Alright maybe not an orgy but a good threesome and lots of fun for all of us.

Stay safe everyone.

I agree vaccines are never 100%. Even with a majority of the population vaccinated, may take a few months before "herd immunity" is obtained. For the moment, the Ontario vaccine rollout is quite confusing as some places favor walk-ins over appointments and anyone over 40 instead of prioritizing high risk people. I'll wait a few weeks until I feel more confident about vaccines and second doses availabilities before running to get it.

Already waited a year, can wait a few more weeks or months.

I answered yes only because on Tuesday (May 4) I get my first shot...yay road trip to Peterborough. Could be worse, cashier at grocery store told me she has to go all the way to Lindsay. (put in context I live close to western side of Trenton...joy's of smalltown living lol) Could have drawn short straw and had to go to Apsley or Lindsay so not complaining 

Anyhow back to my point...I'll be having a date this summer (all other things being equal eg lock downs etc) and making plans for another date too (including pre-payment in full)

As for proof...no. As analogy we don't ask each other for proof of STD-STI testing, so why now ask for proof of covid vaccination?

So I plan to see one of my favorite ladies and hopefully meet another who also becomes a favorite 

A Locked Up Rambling

RG

• Like 3

An important thing about vaccines that most people forget is that while all the vaccines will prevent serious illness or death, you can still contract a mild case of COVID-19.  It's unknown if you can transmit it though.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I had my first dose last week. We got the Phizer one here from the BC gov. Prior to that, I had my usual blood tests done at the end of April as well as other screening. That included the Covid19 anti-body test which I was negative. I knew I would be but it's just there when needed as I am planning to move to the east coast for my retirement. Hopefully, these things make it easier. 

As for the vaccine itself, the nurse told me flat out this is not a cure-all or complete provention. As with all these things, I'm smart enough to know that. For me, I've spent this entire pandemic (up until April 14) working in close quarters with hordes of the general public who are mostly morons with no regard for anyone else. I have come through it unscathed thanks to a very good immune system helped by natural boosters in my diet. I live healthy, eat healthy but I have not stopped seeing people. 

My only real take on this is that hopefully governments get these vaccines out there as quickly and efficiently as possible and get us back to some semblence of normality. Enough with mass lockdowns and trying to somehow put pandora back in the box. It really doesn't work.

• Like 2