Have you seen the new Tik Tok leggins, my wife got a pair and my reaction was the same as the guys in the video.  I would recommend them to any of the ladies from Lyla and if you do get some it would be great if you could share some pictures with us.  Just saying.

Now watch the video and see for yourself...

• Like 1

I'm sure that if clients and boards member sent a gift card to all the SP on the board or those that they see in person for those specific leggins (sure they are some cheap on  amazon et shein) but good quality doesnt come cheap, some would post pictures of it. But a bit preposturous to say we should buy some and post pics for free here ..but maybe thats just me

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Malika Fantasy said:

I'm sure that if clients and boards member sent a gift card to all the SP on the board or those that they see in person for those specific leggins (sure they are some cheap on  amazon et shein) but good quality doesnt come cheap, some would post pictures of it. But a bit preposturous to say we should buy some and post pics for free here ..but maybe thats just me

Like, in this economy? 

HAHAHA.gif

Don't want to bust any bubbles, but I always take those kind of reaction videos with a grain of salt. Many look staged and part of a viral campaign set up by the manufacturer/distributor with a handful of influencers.

Sexy aerobic and yoga pants been around for decades. Not reinventing the wheel, their just showing it from a different angle.

15 hours ago, Malika Fantasy said:

I never said that you "should" buy them....all I said is that I recommend them.  I also said that if you do and "could" share the pictures on here.  The only reason I said this is to help the ladies to promote themselves on here.  I can find plenty of the pictures online myself as you can all see how many I post on many threads.

• Like 3

See I thought it was just really good marketing as well but after notches feedback I'm thinking maybe it might not be a bad idea to invest in a pair. Is there a specific brand name to them or they just called " those leggings from Amazon". 

I wouldn't mind a pair or two if they're comfortable. Snapping a photo or two for you @NotchJohnson and the other Gentleman on the board doesn't seem like a very large ask.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kitten said:

See I thought it was just really good marketing as well but after notches feedback I'm thinking maybe it might not be a bad idea to invest in a pair. Is there a specific brand name to them or they just called " those leggings from Amazon". 

I wouldn't mind a pair or two if they're comfortable. Snapping a photo or two for you @NotchJohnson and the other Gentleman on the board doesn't seem like a very large ask.

If you want I can inquire about them with my wife...innocently of course...and tell you which one the are.  I know that she got them from Amazon....they might be called the Tik Tok leggin's.

• Like 1

I would adore that but be safe 💋💋💋

If they're actually called Tik-Tok leggings I am going to howl!

I only called them Amazon leggings because I'm pretty sure they kept calling them that in the video.

• Like 1