Sign in to follow this  

Truth about COVID? Opinions?

Found something VERY interesting online. Something I have pondered over within the last year, as I’m sure others have. 
& of course everyone has their own opinions, thought it was worth a share — plus she’s local in the health industry so it definitely caught my eye. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/49rnkuBwP12p/

👀👂👀👂👀👂thoughts?  

Edited by East Coast Kimmy
  • Thanks 1

People can have different opinions, but basic facts remain and not much can be done about it. 

Living and working in dense populated areas increases chances of infections and reactions to the illness will depend on natural immunity. 

Unless we test everyone, we'll never know for sure how many contracted it or survived it without hospitalization. The simplest and most effective way to fight it remain self-isolation, basic personal protection equipment and vaccination.

The current normal won't change for a few more months. With vaccines availabilities, we're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, not the time to give up.

I had a visit with my family doctor not so long ago and asked a lists of questions about the virus and vaccine, he said don't believe what you see on tv and that I don't need the vaccine. I'm so confused with all the different info out there. I don't know what to believe anymore. I have family members that work in health care, 3 RN's, and a cardiologist and they say it's all blown way out of proportion and they are fighting against getting the vaccine.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Everleigh May said:

I had a visit with my family doctor not so long ago and asked a lists of questions about the virus and vaccine, he said don't believe what you see on tv and that I don't need the vaccine. I'm so confused with all the different info out there. I don't know what to believe anymore. I have family members that work in health care, 3 RN's, and a cardiologist and they say it's all blown way out of proportion and they are fighting against getting the vaccine.

Depending on where you live, the situation and recommendations will be different. Since the beginning, PEI only had 181 cases, two hospitalizations and no death. Unless you intend to travel out of province, the need for vaccination is not as great as someone living and working in a high risk location.

Just now, Phaedrus said:

That's not the vaccine. That's the disease.

We can question the method, but the result speaks for itself. It's not pleasant, but once in a while we need reminders of what human stupidity can do.

Just thought it was interesting to share what people thought. 
As I said before, we all have our own opinions. 
I choose to only watch parts of the local and try to avoid lots of the Covid tabloids or look at multiple sources to try to make my own idea of what’s happening 

I find parts of the video (along with other videos) very hard to believe while others I find hard not to believe 

my doctor had also said the same thing @Everleigh May — she said she would not administer it to myself or anyone in my household due to too many “unknowns” and us being so young 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, East Coast Kimmy said:

my doctor had also said the same thing @Everleigh May — she said she would not administer it to myself or anyone in my household due to too many “unknowns” and us being so young 

As I mentioned before, not everyone is in the same situation. If you live in a low risk environment and don't intent to travel in the next year, skipping the vaccine might be a good option for the time being.

But for those of us living in more densely populated areas like Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa, the reality is much different. Just finding a family doctor is nearly impossible. Talking to one normally requires hours of waiting to meet someone with barely any knowledge about our health history.

We got the liberty to refuse the vaccine, but public places and businesses also have the liberty to impose restrictions for those who choose not to take it. Something quite real with the travel industry. Even if you find an airline and destination who won't ask health questions, finding affordable travel insurance will be nearly impossible to get.   

It's not just the "unknowns" in term of side effects, but the long term health and economic costs. The return to normal could be in 5 months or 5 years. If the vaccine can help ease some restrictions, it's something one should consider.

On 5/2/2021 at 12:50 PM, East Coast Kimmy said:

I think one thing that needs to be called out here is the difference between "not right now" and "never". I suspect - purely from what I've seen in various places - that many people are being told the former and hearing the latter.

The big problem right now is that vaccines are still much more scarce than we'd like. And so if it's not hugely urgent that you get vaccinated right now because you're young, low risk, not in a critical job, not likely to expose anyone else who's high-risk... then yes, not giving you the vaccine so that that dose can go to someone else who needs it more is probably the right thing for society in general. This will change in due course as the more vulnerable get fully vaccinated and the overall objective changes from short-term harm reduction to long-term herd immunity. At that point anyone who wants vaccination will be able to get it, doctors will stop telling people to hold off, and the problems will change from "not enough vaccine doses" to overcoming vaccine hesitancy and hostility. That might not be too far off; it sounds like parts of the US are beginning to get there now, and we could be there in a couple of months if things go well with the vaccine rollout.

The other issue here is the fact that the clinical trials and approval process have been pushed through as fast as possible, and people fear the consequences of shortcuts that may have been taken. That isn't unreasonable, but hopefully it will subside with time; the process has been pretty good thus far and we are, after all, in the middle of a pandemic. The vaccines may not be perfect, but it's important to maintain perspective: a disease that's still killing thousands and thousands of people every day is way, way more frightening than a vaccine that has caused a small number of blood clots. If we want to wait for full clinical trials to be done as they are for most drugs... well, we could, but that will take *years*, not months, and the current intermittent lockdowns will continue throughout all that time. Is that really what we want?

Of course, there will always remain some folks who will never be convinced, whether because they're full-on conspiracy theorists like. The anti-vaxxers were around well before covid and I have no doubt that they won't go away. Hopefully they won't be successful enough to ensure we never come out of the situation we're in now... but it's entirely possible. They have managed to create a huge amount of fear around proven safe vaccines that have been around for decades, and a new vaccine for a new disease is much more fertile ground for them. This could turn out to be a real problem for society in general if it prevents us ever emerging from the pandemic, and if it becomes a serious threat then we will have to decide what to do about it.

• Like 5

I apologize if this comes across as rude, but you should source your news better.

This reeks of misinformation.

I could go through and debate all of the things I would care to debunk, but I think I'll respect my time instead.

I also do not care to put myself through that video again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This is very possibly WW3. There has been much discussion in the past of a new reality which the top 1% of the top 1% wish to decrease the global population and gain more control. 

Chinas (CCP) has gained more power over global surveillance let alone in their own countrhy (take a look how Europe is spending to remove Huawei cell towers). Their trade deals of the Silk road (trade deals between Asian, European markets) being interrupted. 

India has challenged China with its population and potential Technology advances.

America attempting to maintain its integrity and power after a much needed change in power (tho not necessarily for the better under Biden) 

World has advanced by 10 years becoming virtual and digital adapting within months switching things to online.

Cryptocurrency has become mainstream and more in the public eye than ever and will not be going away anytime soon. This  is a type of global revolution happening against the financial sector.

Media stations have never been stronger and smarter on approaching the public, creating fear or hope. 

Most of the world believe anything they see online and are quick to pass the misinformation creating stronger arguements for false credible sources. 

The average individual work hard to pay bills, find the time to spend with loved ones during a time we are required to stay apart. Society has become numb, absorbed into our screens in search of entertainment, happiness and a sense of hope.

Covid has been used as a tool, a weapon and while I do think it is very real and dangerous, vaccines will help (for the most part) but there is more serious issues happening we will never ever understand being occupied with simply surviving until it's too late. 

So don't take life too seriously because we are already fucked 🙂

11 minutes ago, Kitten said:

I would hope most nurses understand the value of delivering scientific information that is properly quoted and sourced.

Registered nurses are not the problem. The nonsense always come from self-educated "professionals" who printed a certificate after a 15 min online course and use it as credentials.

Other than validate the opinion of same minded people for compensation , they couldn't cure a hiccup on Halloween. 

Better let them live in their own pocket universe until natural selection take it's course.

Guest lydiahardwood

Guys, I just wanna jump in here to relay something I saw on Instagram today.

So in the UK they've just relaxed lockdown. The government said that all restrictions will be relaxed on 21 June but they're already back stepping saying the Indian variant might change that.

It's been raining constantly in the UK for the past week and 've seen people say that they think the government is manipulating the weather so people aren't used to going outside and a further lockdown won't be so hard on them. Personally I thought this was satire but it's not - people actually believe this.

I'd never heard of weather manipulation before, has anyone else?!

10 minutes ago, lydiahardwood said:

Guys, I just wanna jump in here to relay something I saw on Instagram today.

So in the UK they've just relaxed lockdown. The government said that all restrictions will be relaxed on 21 June but they're already back stepping saying the Indian variant might change that.

It's been raining constantly in the UK for the past week and 've seen people say that they think the government is manipulating the weather so people aren't used to going outside and a further lockdown won't be so hard on them. Personally I thought this was satire but it's not - people actually believe this.

This should answer your question:

Neil deGrasse Tyson on HAARP and Weather Manipulation - YouTube

Other than cloud seeding that can be effective for certain situations, most of it are just conspiracy theories:

Weather modification tech: How cloud seeding increases rainfall - YouTube

Edited by Guest

Love everyones thoughts & opinions — hence me making the initial post. 
Maybe contact the original poster to debunk or discredit her?  
I saw something I found interesting enough to share on an open board where all members can voice their thoughts & views as long as being respectful 🤔  

This post had actually sparked a very deep, informative conversation with a gentlemen of the board who educated me on his knowledge of the vaccine & his refreshing perspective on this whole pandemic — LOVE these kinds of people!! 

Based off that conversation and other informative resources I am scheduled to receive my FIRST vaccine down in NS 👌🏻  & if all goes well to have my second dose by the end of September 🤞🏼 

STAY SAFE & STAY POSITIVE 😉 

On 5/1/2021 at 1:01 PM, East Coast Kimmy said:

Found something VERY interesting online. Something I have pondered over within the last year, as I’m sure others have. 
& of course everyone has their own opinions, thought it was worth a share — plus she’s local in the health industry so it definitely caught my eye. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/49rnkuBwP12p/

👀👂👀👂👀👂thoughts?  

Edited by East Coast Kimmy
  • Like 3

On 5/2/2021 at 9:50 AM, East Coast Kimmy said:

Just thought it was interesting to share what people thought. 
As I said before, we all have our own opinions. 

I find parts of the video (along with other videos) very hard to believe while others I find hard not to believe 

• Like 1

Guest lydiahardwood
1 hour ago, East Coast Kimmy said:

Based off that conversation and other informative resources I am scheduled to receive my FIRST vaccine down in NS 👌🏻  & if all goes well to have my second dose by the end of September 🤞🏼 

STAY SAFE & STAY POSITIVE 😉 

Hope it goes well, gorgeous! ❤️ 

7 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

As @Greenteal linked. It's very possible. Cloud seeding has been used for decades. Can be used for the greater good, unfortunately it can and will create serious global issues.  I sincerely hope we take this Earth more serious for all of humanity sake.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HenryOcean said:

As @Greenteal linked. It's very possible. Cloud seeding has been used for decades. Can be used for the greater good, unfortunately it can and will create serious global issues.  I sincerely hope we take this Earth more serious for all of humanity sake.

The process of cloud seeding is more a form of rain control than actual weather manipulation. It doesn't create weather systems, but simply trigger precipitation in existing ones. The goal is to trigger rain in needed area, while reducing it in regions where effects could be more costly.

As we can't control the wind, atmospheric pressure and temperature, weaponizing it would be unpractical and unpredictable. 

I feel like Covid and Vaccines should go on the list of things to not talk about... like religion or politics. XD This stuff causes division. 😞

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SarahAlexxx said:

I feel like Covid and Vaccines should go on the list of things to not talk about... like religion or politics. XD This stuff causes division. 😞

With a global death toll of 3.5 million and economic impacts that will likely last a decade, I doubt the status quo is the solution. Unlike previous pandemics, we got far better communications and capacities to produce effective vaccines.

If some still refuse to believe in Covid and Vaccines, they better stay away from ER's and heal themselves with green tea or whatever homeopathic crap they like. It's like those jackasses who travel halfway across the globe without travel insurance or relevant vaccines. When they get lucky, it's fate. But when they end up with a six digit legal or medical bill, they blame the embassy.

Vaccines belong to modern medicine with painkillers and antibiotics. If that's too convenient for some, they can chew on dandelions and enjoy it.

Edited by Guest