I’m not assuming it was noticed or that I was missed... but just in case anyone is under the assumption that I have retired, have left Lyla or am particularly ignoring them, none are the case.

I will say here & now, I will never ignore anyone. If I don’t reply, either something is up or in cases of texting, I may just be looking out for you, so try again.

I’ve indeed been available throughout the pandemic, offering CovidSmart sessions.

i also always have and always will love this wonderful community of ours.

For reasons beyond anyone’s control, there was a ghost in the machine that was blocking me from gaining access to my account. Lydia and I have worked on it together and have finally resolved whatever it was that was happening.

So I’m back on Lyla. I am still available in Ottawa and for those who joined btwn then & now, here’s a belated welcome from me.

I hope all of u have been staying safe through this past year. I look forward to reconnecting!

Sending u my love & affection,

JessyCeleste

xoxo xxx

www.JessyCeleste.com171718522_Bathrobe-Copy.JPG.5e8e9f382d6ffb39a937e1d3d801da73.JPG

• Like 7