Sign in to follow this  

ᴍᴀʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ɪɴ ʜᴀʟɪꜰᴀx!-ʟɪᴍɪᴛᴇᴅ ꜱʟᴏᴛꜱ! ᴘʀᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ & ᴍᴜʟᴛɪ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇᴅ

🌸Happy Sunday! I hope everyone got to enjoy the weather the last few days and hopefully found a SAFE way to enjoy the weekend! With that being said it’s a new month!! Spring is springing and I’m available with limited slots! 🌸

I’m located central Halifax in a luxury location and I’m available to the SAFE, CLEAN, RESPECTFUL, & GENEROUS gentlemen of the HRM region. ( Limited slots to those outside of my community ex. Truro, Valley, etc. ) I have amazing long black lush hair that’s always beautifully styled, captivating eyes, amazing conversational skills, and magic massage hands! Fall under my spell and you won’t want to leave 😉 

For those interested in booking I will list how to do so below! I will be requiring deposits even more so than usual now so I can have tracking methods. There are more procedures in place to protect both of our safety as well! 

when contacting me PLEASE maintain a professional nature and ONLY provide the information needed for your booking. Any crude/crass comments or requests will be denied. And although I have no set menu I offer it will always be safe play ONLY any services that may be provided during a session are up to my discretion and your hygiene!  Please read on to book! 

INFO TO PROVIDE 

NAME 

RACE 

TIME/LENGTH/DATE OF APPOINTMENT 

* TYPE OF DESIRED SERVICE ( BODY SLIDE MASSAGE, FS, KINK/BDSM ,STRIP TEASE + more options on my site ) 

50$ deposit to secure our time together ! 

LINKS 

DAYSHASWORLD.COM

ONLYFANS / @Dayshalove @dayshalovefree 

INSTAGRAM / @BUTTERFLYBLUNTS 

TWITTER / @DAYSHALOVE 

782 882 0857 

[email protected]

I look forward to meeting you thank you for making me a consideration for your pleasure  

DAYSHA 🌸

816860B8-845C-4B8A-B843-4368E78BEACD.jpeg

37FF1167-D56A-4F7E-A894-DD8B6DDB0159.jpeg

Sign in to follow this