An Interview with Cassie Steele - How to keep your Clients coming back for more

Thanks @cassiesteele for the great interview! Thanks for letting us all get to know you a little better.  Its nice to hear about how supportive and rewarding the work can be, and that the human connection is part of it. Thanks as always to @lydiahardwood for her hard work and taking a special site and making it exceptional.

• Like 4

Thank you. Being truthful, caring and attentive  to our clients definitely is crucial.  

I love you @cassiesteele already the moment you write you love dogs.  How about chicken and ducks girl?  We never know we can be a roomie someday lol.  I'm in NB too.... hello 😋

• Like 5

"I've always had a fetish of hooking up with someone new… Great career for me lol. You know when you go out to a bar, find someone you vibe with, then go home fuck and have the best time? Its like that but now I get paid which is also a fetish." 

I feel this incredibly and will share in that sentiment if I may.

I adore your picture! It is quite tasteful 💋

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Allie Zeon said:

Thank you @lydiahardwood great job daughter... truly...the quality of your questions just get better and better over time! Proud of you 💕

Mom you're making me well up! Love you! ❤️❤️❤️ 

• Like 4

Thanks, @cassiesteele. Excellent interview!

I have to say, I always struggle between the "build a relationship with someone you already know" and "meet someone new". It's definitely a tricky one my side of things...

• Like 3

Thanks so much for this. It is great to get the honest perspective from someone on the other side of these interactions. I am very conscious of the feelings of any ladies I meet. I am respectful and kind and I never want a lady to feel uncomfortable or nervous. And I like to bring gifts.

Sometimes though I feel the lady really doesn't want to be there or for me to be there. This is a real turn off and I would rather leave but I don't want to hurt or insult her by leaving. 

On the other hand I was often suspicious that the ladies who seemed genuine in the encounter were faking it. Like how a waitress will put on the charm, maybe even flirt for a good tip. 

It is great to learn that some genuinely do like the guys they encounter and the encounters themselves. 

• Like 1