Relaxation Massage moncton

I haven't seen her. Have contacted her and says extras is a possibility but only to be discussed in person. I'm a bit skeptical. She has 2 ads and in one she says she's 5 foot 8 160 with 44DD and the other 5 foot 9 , 155 with 40DD. That's always a red flag to me. There's no way a girl who weighs 155to 160 who is 5 foot 8 to have a bra band of 40 or 44. 36 max

• Haha 1

She just confirmed with me she is huge on top. Like top heavy. She's a big girl. Far from 160 pounds. She wouldn't say her real weight. I don't like people like that. I'm passing on this 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bigbreastlover said:

I haven't seen her. Have contacted her and says extras is a possibility but only to be discussed in person. I'm a bit skeptical. She has 2 ads and in one she says she's 5 foot 8 160 with 44DD and the other 5 foot 9 , 155 with 40DD. That's always a red flag to me. There's no way a girl who weighs 155to 160 who is 5 foot 8 to have a bra band of 40 or 44. 36 max

In fairness while I agree it’s not nice to lie about stats , my ex girlfriend floated between 150-175 lbs and maintained a 38 DDD the whole time 

3 hours ago, Steve Borden said:

In fairness while I agree it’s not nice to lie about stats , my ex girlfriend floated between 150-175 lbs and maintained a 38 DDD the whole time 

38DDD eh, is she available? Haha

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, bigbreastlover said:

38DDD eh, is she available? Haha

Bahahha by all means be my guest 😂 although I think the last two years she’s packed on a few extra Lbs and gained a couple dependants lol 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, zoneman said:

Oh dear, not good. But yeah I really need a big boob girl, not many around now

I hear you. If anyone has a hidden gem for big titties I'd like to know

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, letsplay_57 said:

same pic's are used in her @ directory with a location of Brantford-Woodstock...same date posted...fyi

I don't know her, but back in April she posted she would be coming to Moncton and available mid-May and her location was Brantford at that time. 

Did some googling on her name, service and Brantford ON and found a lot of really positive feedback. 

I'm not a LL expert, is it possible that she simply forgot to update her location in the directory? I know pre-covid I saw women in Moncton whose maps in their ads showed elsewhere, because they hadn't changed some setting.

I want to give her a try, but the available hours are a no go for me at present. I hope some flex develops soon, either in my schedule or hers.

• Like 3

client is soooooo much impressed by the massage that he/she creates a NEW account on 18 May 21 and immediately posts 2 comments praising the service provider ..... ... interesting ! 😏

• Confused 2

I've been mulling over the idea of seeing her but I don't want a fat chick (no offence to bigger girls). A bit of meat on the bones is OK but obese...not my thing. Can anyone confirm she's not an overly big woman? 🙂

• Sad 1

On 6/6/2021 at 5:02 PM, DavidMeyers said:

I've been mulling over the idea of seeing her but I don't want a fat chick (no offence to bigger girls). A bit of meat on the bones is OK but obese...not my thing. Can anyone confirm she's not an overly big woman? 🙂

If she has a nice personality and is good masseuse I’m ‘In’. I just want to know if she is legit.

• Like 1