Apologies for the lack of interview this week

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey guys, I have a few interviews that aren't quite ready for publishing yet, so I'm sorry I don't have anything to share this week! While I'm here, can you let me know if you'd like to be interviewed and what topics you'd like to see? ❤️ 

8 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

Hey guys, I have a few interviews that aren't quite ready for publishing yet, so I'm sorry I don't have anything to share this week! While I'm here, can you let me know if you'd like to be interviewed and what topics you'd like to see? ❤️ 

Well, personally I would like to read an interview of a "virtual girl" who has onlyfans account and have been in the top 1% or less for at least 6 months.  I want to learn from her. 

I also like to read the interview of a client who is openly bisexual 😎

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Guest lydiahardwood

Wonderful people - is anyone interested in being interviewed? ❤️ 

Mine is currently in the process and on the way soon😉!! Thank you Lydia for this opportunity❤️

It's much long overdue but I'm have an amazing time with it and reflecting on some of the wonderful people I've had the opportunity to meet over the years, the experiences I've had and being able to help when I can, listen, chat and go for dinner and breakfast with some wonderful ladies who visit NS.

I'm enjoying answering Lydia's questions and I'd recommend it to anyone who truly loves and enjoys the lifestyle and this amazing community.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/23/2021 at 8:42 AM, lydiahardwood said:

Would love to be interviewed,  whenever you like 👍 krys

• Like 1