Hi,

I'm Reigns i contacted hannah (there are other people with same name dont be confused) via text and she asked for a 50$ deposit to secure her time and  because of Covid i thought it might be an honest asking to avoid people wasting their time, and she told me its included in the FS, so i sent her through interac and set a time ,she didnt text me back or picked my calls after that. Beware of her or "him".

Mail id:[email protected]

Phone :9029342721

14 hours ago, callofthewild73 said:

There was another one going by Hannah that was a scammer too. It was an in person scam where other people showed up. I would never, ever, ever put a deposit down on an SP.

* you should never ever put a deposit down on a non verifiable SP 😉 not every SP is a scam and some of us come highly recommended. Do your research and deposits are no big deal 😍

On 5/27/2021 at 9:26 AM, callofthewild73 said:

There was another one going by Hannah that was a scammer too. It was an in person scam where other people showed up. I would never, ever, ever put a deposit down on an SP.

I would never do it for the first meeting that’s for sure 

• Thanks 1

On 8/31/2021 at 10:28 AM, Piggyboy555 said:

What do you mean by in person scam where other people showed up what happened?

Its usually when the pimp or boyfriend suddenly shows up after you give the money to chase you out. You might hear a few stories slightly different but basically that's it.

Paying a deposit is perfectly legit for an established provider. I’ve done it safely more than once - but agree you should be very cautious with unknown persons.

• Like 1

Hannah.. 
Yea a month ago or so, I did the same thing. I thought it was fishy so I asked her for a face time to prove it was her, and to set up our meeting. She sent me a pic of “her” sitting in a car. I said w/e sent 50$…. She says “oh, you sent to wrong email, I don’t see it. Can you send to this one?”

They have an old saying in Texas,

“fool me once shame on you….fool me twice….ah…ya can’t get fooled again”

Wish I just bought a nice steak, and wackd off.

Edited by Guest