Sign in to follow this  

Vaccines for people

I am seeing very few advertisements with those who are vaccined , at least one. shot.

I am a little disappointed. I would think it would be a good thing under the belt. Personally, I limit doing business with the women who have one shot or more.

The reason few advertise it is simply because few received it. Only recently the vaccine was made available to all adults. Depending on the location, age, occupation and risk group, many (including myself) already received it. But after the first shot, it still takes 4 to 5 weeks to take full effect.

Also, many locations are still in lockdown for a few days and many ladies limit services to regulars. So you may want to wait a few days/weeks before running to the closest vaccinated provider.

Things are gradually improving, but we're still weeks/months away from a return to normality.

Guest lydiahardwood

No judgement on who has/hasn't received the vaccine, please. Or who chooses to advertise their status. As GT said, it's only just being rolled out to some age groups now. And let's not forget that there are plenty of people in the world who aren't fortunate enough to have it so readily available. PLUS some people may choose to not get the vaccine for health reasons or whatever. Not our place to judge. Thanks.