Sign in to follow this  

Corporate registration in Ontario

Hi all. Does anyone here has registered a corporation in Ontario? I'm looking to get some advice on corporate registration in Ontario. Can anyone here please mention its requirements and everything? How much does it cost to register a Corporation in Ontario? One of my friends recommended Ontario Business Central and I checked their website and came to read this blog https://www.ontariobusinesscentral.ca/blog/registering-a-corporation-in-ontario/ and found it informative. What do you guys think of it? Is it a good choice? Does anyone here have any experience with them? Are there any other better options? Please leave your thoughts.

I've done it in the past, although not recently. Registering a corporation doesn't cost much and is quite easy. But then you do have to do things like submitting annual accounts, paying taxes, etc... which is a bit of a drag, especially if you're the kind of person that finds it hard enough paying taxes once per year :)