Not doing well

Hey folks

Anyone else having one of those weeks where realistically there's nothing actually wrong, but you just feel down and out?  Feeling like nothing is ever going be right or go your way, even though logically everything is generally ok?

That's me right now.   I'm mostly doing ok faking it, at work anyway.  I don't really have anyone else to have to fake my way through the day with.  But faking positivity is really numbing me.  Wearing me out.  Making me physically exhausted. 

I guess I'll post this, this time.  I haven't posted the last few times.  

I'm ok.  Nothing bad is going to happen, I just feel... down.  Here's hoping everyone else is doing well. 

• Sad 4

I understand completely with what you are going through.  I often feel this way and like yourself keep a positive attitude.  Not sure how things are your way but I do find many people just complaining about little things and making others feel terrible.  So just to let you know you are not alone in this.  I sometime wonder if it's because everyone is isolated....we are not allowed to visit anybody and we all cover our faces for protection?  I know that wearing a mask is important right now except with people in your circle...

Hope this message helps you out my friend.

• Like 2

With a combination of the mild side effects of the vaccine, the last heat wave on top of the "new normal", I also felt not so great for a few days.

Getting out a bit for some fresh air does help a lot.

Guest lydiahardwood

Sending you all big hugs and hope your day gets better ❤️ 

Just now, Deanna Delight said:

I'm sorry to hear that many of you are not feeling well @Greenteal, @OldandNerdy and everyone feeling this way. Sending all my Love, Hugs and Best Wishes to all. You are all in my prayers 🤗💋  

Thank you, but that was nearly two weeks ago and feeling much better now.

Was simply making the point that everyone got their good and bad days.

8 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Thank you, but that was nearly two weeks ago and feeling much better now.

Was simply making the point that everyone got their good and bad days.

I' happy to hear you are feeling better @Greenteal. I hope everyone is better and able to enjoy the rest of the summer 😄