Win $100 in LTC for Sex Worker Day

Guest lydiahardwood

320002132_LylaTwitterContent2021(91).thumb.png.e008e59f89bb1e3a754e9b72d7b0aa7b.png

Happy International Sex Workers Day! It’d be rude to not do a competition for this, right?

To show our appreciation, we’re giving away $100 CAD!

Tag someone who makes you proud to be part of this industry and explain why in just a few words. It can be a sentence, it can be an essay - it’s up to you! If your comment gets chosen, your nominated person will receive the prize.

Entries are unlimited - you can tag as many people as you’d like.

The giveaway starts today and ends Tuesday 8th June at midnight. Good luck!

Terms and conditions
By entering this contest you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.

1. For your entry to be considered you must:
- Have an account on Lyla.ch 
- Comment on this thread nominating someone and stating why
2. All entries must be received by 12.00am (PST) on Tuesday 8th June 2021
3. Unlimited entries per person
4. No employees of Lyla.ch (or any of its associated companies), their families, associates or anyone involved with the competition will be eligible to enter.
5. You must be based in Canada to enter.
6. The winner will be chosen at random.
7. The winner will be announced on this thread Monday 7th June 2021
8. The prize is $100 in LTC (Litecoin)
9. Lyla reserves the right to reject any entry that we, at our discretion, believe may be in breach of copyright or which we consider offensive.
10. The judges decision is, in all cases, final.

Guest lydiahardwood

I'll start by nominating @Allie Zeon . I have learnt so much from her - her resilient attitude, her honest approach to sex work, her genuine care for other women in the industry. Allie - we have never met but I know I could come to you for anything and for that I appreciate you hugely. Love you, Mom! ❤️  

Guest lydiahardwood
7 minutes ago, Jenesis said:

@EmilyRushton  The face of professionalism in the industry hands down. 

Absolutely agree! She is wonderful 

We have unlimited entrys.... Every single lady in the HRM is devine. Completely biased opinion! 

@SarahAlexxx for being the open hearted, free spirited person she is. 

@charlottequinn123 for being a great friend and fierce person in goals and ambitions. You help drive me to achieve more and be successful. 

@KylieJane you're welcoming arms when I reached out for a duo partner has lead us to many fun dates of laughter and orgasms. 

@MelanieRose your drive for adventures and relax vibe are so amazing. 

@Cheeky.char thanks for being new and so optimistic. You're push to be all inclusive and a bright light, helps all of us. 

@Daysha Love  I appreciate your character and drive to set the standards. Thank you for being a strong woman! 

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, StephanieMystique said:

We have unlimited entrys.... Every single lady in the HRM is devine. Completely biased opinion! 

@SarahAlexxx for being the open hearted, free spirited person she is. 

@charlottequinn123 for being a great friend and fierce person in goals and ambitions. You help drive me to achieve more and be successful. 

@KylieJane you're welcoming arms when I reached out for a duo partner has lead us to many fun dates of laughter and orgasms. 

@MelanieRose your drive for adventures and relax vibe are so amazing. 

@Cheeky.char thanks for being new and so optimistic. You're push to be all inclusive and a bright light, helps all of us. 

@Daysha Love  I appreciate your character and drive to set the standards. Thank you for being a strong woman! 

Oi thank you! ♥️ 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

OMG to name one is impossible, to name them all (deserving ones) would bankrupt you. There is a group of fine ladies (you know who you are) that have provided memorable times and not just the s.... the conversation, the laughs, the listening, the sweet texts at xmas etc., the making and taking of meals together. the companionship on long road trips. I have such admiration for so many, along with being there as a lady friend to me, these lovely people are mom's, students at 30 something (sometimes both. providers for their families working other jobs but most of all the ones I am thinking of as I speak are AMAZING!!!!

• Like 4

For whoever wins, if you aren't a crypto enthusiast please reach out for help and I can help you get setup. 

Litecoin is different from bitcoin, but the addresses are compatible in format, but not interchangeable. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

I'll start by nominating @Allie Zeon . I have learnt so much from her - her resilient attitude, her honest approach to sex work, her genuine care for other women in the industry. Allie - we have never met but I know I could come to you for anything and for that I appreciate you hugely. Love you, Mom! ❤️  

Best compliment. Thank you daughter ❤️.  Yes, mom is always here 🙂

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, SeekingMistress said:

I nominate the gorgeous @Kitten for her open mindedness.  Been seeing her regularly for the past year.

You are the perfect company and I appreciate our times together.

Thank you for thinking of me 💋

• Like 3