Sign in to follow this  

May I give you a kiss? If you don’t like it, you can return it.

Let's start with a kiss and see where we end up. 

Hosting in Halifax

June 7-13 
Monday 11am-9pm
Tuesday 11am-9pm
Wednesday 11am-9pm
Thursday 11am-9pm
Friday 11am-9pm
Saturday 1pm-8pm
Sunday OFF 

• My schedule is limited to one client a day on available days. 
  • Previously seen clients and longer dates will be given priority
  • New clients will need to give ID and a real phone number for screening and Covid tracing, should an issue arise (information will be deleted after 14 days), and a $150 deposit to secure our time together. Full details available on my website www.stephaniemystique.vip 
  • Outcalls are available to previously met clients (+travel fees)
  • Vigorous cleaning measures are still in place (before and after a clients arrival) to maintain safe and clean areas to enjoy together.
  • When not working, I am a home body relaxing and keeping to myself or hiking in the woods with my dog.

875322985_StephanieWatermark125(2).thumb.jpg.975db409e56a018753ac8d6ff0f8ebe0.jpg

Rates

GFE

1 hour - 400

90 Mins -500

2 hours - 600

+hour(s) - 250/hour

FBSM

Escape with me with traditional full body Swedish massage. Allow me to blur the lines between professional and provocateur.

Not FS

45 min - 200

60 min - 220

90 min - 300 

SP Massage Only - 60 min - 80

NURU

A full pampering and relaxing experience. Starting with a shower for two, gliding to a full body to body massage, to the final moment of tension release. This is your moment to lie down, relax and allow me to pamper you to the fullest.

1 hour - 400

90 Min - 500

2 hour - 600

Connect with Me

[email protected]

(902)579-4210 Text ONLY

www.stephaniemystique.vip

Tweet & Snap me @StephanieMystiq to follow my adventures

StephanieWatermark82_(2).thumb.jpg.db1ffa5ca14fb0f89b5dd191888522af.jpg

For those to whom I haven't had the pleasure of your company.

Allow me to Introduce myself:

I am a deliciously curvaceous woman, (36 DDD, 28, 32) with curves in all the right places. Silky white skin that glows with affection. Foxy red hair that reflects the fire and passion I have within me to share. Pretty brown eyes that build trust instantly and are full of depth. A charming and witty personality that will have you at ease in no time, or standing at attention. I am an easy going and confident woman thriving in the fun of my dirty thirties. I am not here for a long time but a good time. Whether it be short and sweet or a long lasting connection. Lets fill a world of our own full of passion with respect in a safe, discreet, and unrushed environment.

I am smoke and party free, and expect you to be clean, drug and disease free as I am.

This is a confidential, and discreet encounter that is held in respect.  Rates are exchange for time and time only. Anything that happens within that time is mutually agreed upon as consenting adults.

I look forward to seeing you,

Stephanie ❤️

StephanieWatermark31_(2).thumb.jpg.fe2fe0b249aecdd14184c5fd36026425.jpg

Check out my recommendations:

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this