strip clubs last night, teasers and solid gold

hey folks,

just wanted to share my experience.

went to a couple clubs last night. started at solid gold cuz it was an easy walk. 7 dollar cover... ok... and maybe one hot girl, very little talent and pretty bored girls..

went to teasers after. MUCH better. not a ton of girls, maybe 10 total, but almost all hotties. LOVE how the waitresses get up and dance, both waitresses were total hotties and loved seeing them naked. much more fun.

all in all, it was way worth the extra drive/cab to teasers. i wouldn't go back to solid gold.

cheers

tb

Depends on the night - just came back from Solid Gold and had good time and more

Teases - I hope you know that the "waitresses" are dancers - they just "wait" tables to make extra $ and get the tips -and yes they are nice

Wed May 25 went to Lipstick - also nice but slow but it was a wed the girls are friendly

if you want if more info on strip clubs in winnipeg or brandon just post and i may reply

• Like 1

Guest ****ign****ard

How much is the lap dance these days? I haven't been to a strip club since they raised the price to 20 bones per song in early 2000's. lol.

Guest s********40

The dancers of SG, LipssT, and Teasers are the same.Basically, they make a rotation.Lipstixx is very nice place where dancers are on the same floor that costumers.My favorite place is Teasers because most of the waitress are very beautiful:boobies: and friendly, except Annie who sometimes looks like grumpy:icon_sad: and hurried to meet her mature boyfriend.My favorite waitresses and private dancers are Candy Cane and Tessa.

from what i understand, nothing is allowed during a private show. its like being in perverts row, not really much more.

i do love that the waitresses (yes i know they're dancers) get naked, its at least fun. just nothing like the clubs in mont or TO.

still had fun, i'll check out lipstixx next time i'm in town, heard some shady things about teasers, but solid gold was a real bust on a wed.

cheers,

tb

I'm coming up to Brandon in sometime in June. I didn't even know there was a strip club there? Is it fun?

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm coming up to Brandon in sometime in June. I didn't even know there was a strip club there? Is it fun?

Posted via Mobile Device

There is, it's the Keystone, or was. It's called something similar now. I go everytime I'm in Brandon for a beverage and to watch the girl's. Brings back some really great memories.

The club itself is quit a nice size. Nice sized stage and seen some good dancer's there. Some did need to look less bored. Went with a client last time in town and the one dancer we watched was great and I got him a poster ;). I had fun. Gotta let the hair down once in awhile.

There is, it's the Keystone, or was. It's called something similar now. I go everytime I'm in Brandon for a beverage and to watch the girl's. Brings back some really great memories.

The club itself is quit a nice size. Nice sized stage and seen some good dancer's there. Some did need to look less bored. Went with a client last time in town and the one dancer we watched was great and I got him a poster ;). I had fun. Gotta let the hair down once in awhile.

Is that the one across the street from the Canadinn?

Yes Brandon has a Strip Club. The Keyrock. Right across from the CanadInn's in Brandon. It can be really fun. No lap dances. But you can get the dancers to sit down and have a drink from time to time.

• Like 1

Ha, I usually go to lipstixx cause its close to home and my friends go there :) Been to solid gold once, cant give an accurate review... although I had a good time. I like a particular dancer at lipstixx, though. Yuri, hot russian ( named after the cosmonaught Yuri Gregarin). Ha, spent 240 on that chick... ha, try not to do that :) Wanna go to teasers though, always wanna see the waitresses naked. You see one hot lady naked you wanna see them all!

I haven't been there since it was called Gentlemens Club... There's no thrills there until the weekend and after 11pm....You get alot of rowdy Yanky kids coming up on the weekend. One feature performer, but over -priced drinks and pushy waitresses. That place got alot of bad press for fights and that's why they changed their name to SG.

Teasers is alright, just too far away for me.

Never been to lipstyxx.

The best had to be the Notre Damn one forgot the name,,,That was the place to be...

Is Centerfold still around?

Yeah that's the one Club Fantasy,,, the best local rowdy club, pool tables, sports tv,downtown and some slots. I won a poster from an entertainer and I don't have a shouting voice. Had a few photo ops with dancer...Those were the days.LOL

Club Fantasy was great in it's time, especially liked it once they put the shower in. My personal favorite was Sin City. Nothing better than going out on a Friday night for a few drinks, checking out the local young cuties in the crowd, getting a private dance or two and then going to meet up with Roxy at the HoJo right next door for a DTBBBJ to finish the night off. Really wish some enterprising SP would set up at the Chalet or Montcalm and offer that type of service. Nothing like a BBBJCIM to end off a night at the peelers.

Posted via Mobile Device

The Key rock is the only bar to have dancers in Brandon. Sassy's was a dive in the day. but it was a rocking good time. Keystone is okay, directly across the street from the Keystone centre.