Sign in to follow this  

Whos Ready for Hot Girl Summer!? Book a Devious Duo!

Please take the time to fully read below, as booking requires a specific protocol.

___

Hey! How are you? You can call me Sarah.

I'm an extroverted bundle of chaos, with green eyes of fire, brunette hair, a teenie tiny body and an unapologetic mouth. I weigh in at 115lbs and can't reach the top shelf due to my 5'2 stature. All of my assets are completely proportionate and natural.

My personality allows me to easily sway to the beat of any drum and relate to almost anyone, in some way. I'm genuine and pride myself on offering the most intimate and realistic experiences.  I love conversing and talking about life - I could just stare off listening to you talk about your passions for hours. Humans interest me more than anything else on this planet. I enjoy taking my time. I want to know all your quirks, your hopes, dreams and fears.... every fantasy, every lust, every craving touch.

I want to make you feel special, appreciated, and fulfilled. From cuddles and laughs, to toe curling sensations, I will work with you to create our perfect dynamic.

I consider myself an Empath. Your pleasure is my happiness. There is no better day, than a day filled with endorphins. Whether it's before work, after that awful 6 hour meeting, or maybe even a quick stop for Lunch, I'll be sure to wash all those worries away. A warm greeting at the door and a simple smile to start us off... the rest is up to you. I don't play games, but I will be your toy. 

___

New Comers:

You are welcome to book.

However, you WILL be required to send a deposit to secure your time.

Covid-19 screenings will be required. 

___

Duo Info:

I have partnered up Mistress Annabelle Pain, @MsManda & @charlottequinn123

Rates will be matched to the top provider.

Duos are not available with any other providers at this time. I can make excepts for other providers I'm familiar with, even if they aren't on my list.

Please be aware that each provider has their own way of screening.

___

Schedule:

Mon to Thurs: 4p - 8p

Fri: 9a - 9p

Sat: 9a - 9p

Sun: 10a - 6p

Pre-booking is usually mandatory.

Please be aware I have a cat and a full-time (F) partner who share my space.

Our alone time will never be interrupted by either and my focus will always be on you. 

___

Donations:

$260 / 1 hour.

$350 / 90 minutes.

$500 / 2 hours.

+ $200/additional hour.

+ $50/hr for kink/fetish/request.

+ $50/hr for outcalled duos only.
___

How do I contact you and what info do I need to give?

When booking, please include:

- YOUR NAME

- LENGTH OF SESSION DESIRED

- A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOURSELF.

I reserve all rights to screen my clients as I see fit. So, please be ready with a reference. 

___

What if I don't have a reference or this is my first time seeing a provider?

I will need a copy of your photo ID (if you do not have a reference)

Full name and age must be visible, all other sensitive info can be blocked out.

A selfie.

A non-refundable deposit - amount will be based on time booked.

(You may be subject to full payment up front if you have cancelled previously)

___

Your security, privacy and anonymity is critical to my work. I would never betray you.

That begin said, if you do not follow protocol, break my rules, or disrespect my boundaries, you will be asked to leave.

___

Social Media/Reviews:

Fetlifehttps://fetlife.com/users/9805178

Twitterhttps://twitter.com/ms_sarahalexxx

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/miss.sarah.alexandria/?hl=en

Reviewshttps://www.lyla.ch/topic/176638-miss-alexxx-%E2%80%A2-white/?tab=comments#comment-765660

FAQ:

Do you offer uncovered services?

Nope and I will report you for asking. We book time, not activities.

Do you see couples/females?

Nope. Duos are my only FF interactions.

Can I book you short notice?

You can try, but reading above may help you out.

Can I take pictures/videos?

Hell no.

You have a partner, can she join us?

100% No. No. No. No. If you ask this question, your visitations will be revoked.

xy1x4y.thumb.jpg.0954eacfc49c43a9c3586641df6625f9.jpg-eo4wna.thumb.jpg.1e8b98883550ff0d34a4e893c23d4790.jpgiqw6fz.thumb.jpg.88ca26b6d40dbe3cb952bc01f7b57da6.jpg

IMG_20210510_190000_187.thumb.jpg.a4ce36217aab8d686ffb80cc4e813025.jpg

To book:

[email protected] 

or

Text 902-500-5540

24 hours notice is preferred.

___

When booking, please don't forget your basic details - I do not reply to strangers, so introduce yourself. If it's been longer than 6 months since we've met, I may ask that you reverify yourself.

Hope to meet you again soon.

- SA.

♡

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this