Thought or rambling of the day: sundress day

Yesterday reminded me of "sundress day". 

I used to work downtown (Ottawa). Probably my favourite day of the year was was it got warm in early summer. Warm enough for women to sport their summer dresses. Not the very first warm day, but  what i would describe as the second or third day in first sustained "warm wave" (not even heat wave). Not the warmest day of the summer either.

I would love to eat outside to enjoy the scenery (i was also distracted during my commute in and  out of town): women sporting their sundresses. Of course hot ones, like all the one on this forum, but also "girls next door, dress acceptable for the office" and imperfect ones (I'll let you determine what that is). 

They all had something in common: they glowed, I think being happy and feelkng good about themselves (the ladies here can opine). I could see more skin by going to the beach or a strip joint, but this was different. I miss that!

I would not, nor feel the need to ogle or stalk and there was only one day in the year so don't even try to attend another one!

Anyways this my rambling of the day.   Thought this women loving (mainly) forum would be a good place to share! 

Edited by Steampunk
  • Like 1