Thoughts on bald providers?

On 7/15/2021 at 8:37 AM, Greenteal said:

Doesn't matter if someone fit or not "the standard societal beauty mode", being honest remains the best approach. Too many lie about their age and weight and end up alienating men who would be interested in more mature and curvier ladies. Same goes for unusual hair or body features.

I understand it feels shallow. But when only sharing an hour or two of companionship, personality is not always explored. Reason why first impression matters and blindsiding someone can cut an evening short. And again, this goes both ways. I'm in my 50's and recent health issues left me quite out of shape. If meeting a woman half my age, I want to be sure she feels ok with someone like me.

No matter the circumstances, both should feel comfortable together.

I disagree on part of it what you said. 

if a girl is a standard size, blond hair, etc - she doesn’t need to advertise every little detail. 

Like piercings. We don’t have to say we have our ears done. I would say you don’t have say about a small eye brow or even nose. But if you have lip, eye, ears, nose, check dimple ones, then advertising as such is a good thing. 

So I don’t agree that everything needs to be done if you are fitting the standard “norm” that people would expect. It is not about not being honest, it is just not every detail needs to be blatantly advertised.

But I am Not looking to derail this thread to debate this at the microscopic level here. Was just giving her the heads up. 

Hahahhaha. Head!  

1 minute ago, Jenesis said:

I disagree on part of it what you said. 

if a girl is a standard size, blond hair, etc - she doesn’t need to advertise every little detail. 

Like piercings. We don’t have to say we have our ears done. I would say you don’t have say about a small eye brow or even nose. But if you have lip, eye, ears, nose, check dimple ones, then advertising such is a good thing. 

So I don’t agree that everything needs to be done if you are fitting the standard “norm” that people would expect. 

I'm maybe in the minority, but I don't believe in "normal". And hate when someone describe herself as "average". For me it translates to "none of my business" and when seeking paid companionship, I want to know who I'm meeting. I don't need fully detailed stats. Just need enough to know what to expect. Same goes for honest and recent pics.

Not looking for perfection, just want to avoid unexpected turnoffs.