I saw that ad too.  From the pics it looks like a private residence.  I cant imagine this could go on for ling without attracting attention.  

Ill be staying away.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Reddog2402 said:

I saw that ad too.  From the pics it looks like a private residence.  I cant imagine this could go on for ling without attracting attention.  

Ill be staying away.

Out of curiosity, why?

I have no real interest in going either but I thought it would it be one of the more legal services offered on leolist

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lilbrownster said:

Out of curiosity, why?

I have no real interest in going either but I thought it would it be one of the more legal services offered on leolist

All depends if done in a commercial or residential area and what's allowed in private rooms. 

If only one or two operating at a private location with limited amount of patrons, could likely get away with it.

But being four in what looks like a private residence, they're definitely playing with fire and putting visitors at risk. Even without covid restrictions, they need a business license and a place to legally operate.

I've been hearing rumors of underground strip clubs popping up in the HRM.

It seems counter productive to be underground and advertise though 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Greenteal said:

If only one or two operating at a private location with limited amount of patrons, could likely get away with it.

But being four in what looks like a private residence, they're definitely playing with fire and putting visitors at risk. Even without covid restrictions, they need a business license and a place to legally operate.

Bingo.  If there are severalnof them operating what is essentially a private strip club (plus other services?), it wont take long to attract the attention of the neighbours.

Once a couple of complaints are made, HRP will be paying close attention.

4 minutes ago, Reddog2402 said:

Bingo.  If there are severalnof them operating what is essentially a private strip club (plus other services?), it wont take long to attract the attention of the neighbours.

Once a couple of complaints are made, HRP will be paying close attention.

Until someone contact or visit them, we won't know for sure if they're legally operating. They could be in an area that allows this kind of activity with the proper license and restriction. But as none of it is disclosed, better wait for more information.

15 minutes ago, PeterConrad said:

There's no area of town in NS that permits strip clubs unfortunately. Stupid laws lol. Totally outlawed here. 

Without registering as a strip club, they could at least get a business license for massages or "alternative therapies". Even if still sketchy, it would allow them to operate in a more legit way as long they don't serve alcohol or offer questionable services.

I hope they can actually get a strip club off the ground here, sex work is work and if strippers want to work in Halifax then they should be given a legitimate option. 

Unfortunately getting those that fight for just about everything in this city, it will be a cold day in hell seeing them fight for this. 

• Like 1

As Peter said

On 6/22/2021 at 12:47 PM, PeterConrad said:

There's no area of town in NS that permits strip clubs unfortunately. Stupid laws lol. Totally outlawed here. 

To get a strip club operational anywhere in Nova Scotia, we aren't just fighting local laws, we are going to provincial as well. It'd be a tough battle and a lot of money to get those laws revoked/reversed. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, StephanieMystique said:

As Peter said

To get a strip club operational anywhere in Nova Scotia, we aren't just fighting local laws, we are going to provincial as well. It'd be a tough battle and a lot of money to get those laws revoked/reversed. 

Maybe not opening a real strip club with everything it involves, but shouldn't be impossible for one or a few ladies to operate a semi legit business offering similar services(without the bar). Even if not fully legal, working in a private and safe place under an acceptable business license should keep them out of trouble as long they can avoid local complaints and problematic patrons.

Wouldn't be perfect, but much better than the "Trailer Park Boys" experience.

I remember reading the laws on strip clubs in NS was something like dancers must be 6 feet from patrons while dancing. 

They've been Covid ready for years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Jurgen287 said:

20 comments. 0 answers to the initial question. Lyla lol. 

There was one, but was later edited out. Wasn't very positive. If you still want to visit the place, you're more than welcome to do so and share your experience.

Guest onepound

This sounds like a gongshow. If it’s legit it’s way overpriced . 50 to enter , 40 per song, and extras are more. You’re looking at a minimum $300-400 , and if you get in there and decide to partake in any extras it won’t be at all relaxing, half waiting for the cops to burst in and bust you. 

for $300 a more relaxing , better time can be had. 

hard pass on this. 

Well, they are offering outcalls too if you are really curious "Message to pick one of our lovely girls to book!" last paragraph of there ad.

15 hours ago, sinvx said:

Well, they are offering outcalls too if you are really curious "Message to pick one of our lovely girls to book!" last paragraph of there ad.

That ad was edited many times. Went from 4 to 6 ladies and now mention "NO SEX".

They also now mention "bar services". Another can of worms as it implies a valid liquor license (doubtful).

Doesn't change what was mentioned before.

Edited by Guest