List of Vaccinated Providers and Clients

On 8/5/2021 at 6:28 AM, Andee said:

Now, all of a sudden, we are asked by some whether we have been vaccinated for COVID and then in the same breath if we provide bare services. 

Seriously? Sheesh.

All I can say is that there's a lot of people out there who are really not good at risk assessment. But that ain't news.

• Like 1

Fully vaccinated.
Saw this on Facebook this morning and thought it was good: 

Early morning thoughts:

Some people say that being vaccinated against Covid is personal choice. Government is not gonna tell me what to do.
Stopping at a red traffic light is a personal choice. Government is not gonna tell me what to do.

But with traffic lights you endanger other innocent people. With vaccines you do not endanger vaccinated people

Not true, you do endanger other people:

1. People who are unvaccinated not by choice... eg health issues, every one under 12 years old.

2. Although vaccines are highly effective they are not 100%: 92 is very high but there is still an 8% gap that could be infected and die.

3. More unvaccinated people carry the virus, even if they have only  mild symptoms so they are not hospitalized. As such, they are the perfect envrionment to create new variants: mutations that create variants are totally random. 

The more virus organisms presents, more mutations will occur.  Many of the will not beneficial for the virus and will disappear, not adapted for "survival". But occasionnaly some of these mutations will prove highly beneficial, ie transmission rate or reproduction interval, virulance or resistance to existant vaccines.

4.Hospitalized non - vaccinated patients take resources in the health system and delay other people's intervention. Health system was already at capacity before covid (tax payers dont like idle resources "just in case").

Diagnosis of some diseases, eg. Cancers has been delayed, in some cases, the disease has progressed to to a more serious stage, where it could be lethal. Treatments or surgeries has been delayed making it more complicated.

Tests give a rearview of the status: somebody that tests positive already has the disease and spread to that point.

Received the 1st  vaccination shot on April 26 — AstraZeneca 

Received the 2nd vaccination shot on July 27 — Pfizer 

I had no side effects from either vaccine. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, naughtymjbear said:

Fully vaccinated Astrazeneca then two shots of Moderna with zero side effects.

So if you don't mind me asking, how did you procure the second Moderna shot? I think one of the big issues with Canadian vaccines being recognized abroad is probably the way we've been mixing and matching shots... and so for many of us, having a third shot that's the same as our second could be useful from a bureaucratic point of view.

10 hours ago, Phaedrus said:

So if you don't mind me asking, how did you procure the second Moderna shot? I think one of the big issues with Canadian vaccines being recognized abroad is probably the way we've been mixing and matching shots... and so for many of us, having a third shot that's the same as our second could be useful from a bureaucratic point of view.

I live in Saskatchewan and the government approved a third shot for travel purposes for those who had mixed shots the first two times. Even with two Moderna, travel to certain countries are a no go, so travel within Canada for next period is on tap. Ottawa is home so whenever I can get there I go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After struggling all week with the Ontario vaccine portal, I finally got an appointment next week for the booster shot. Soon to be fully-vaxxed and  boosted.

Fully vaccinated! 
Even before covid I sanitize every single surface regardless cause, you know..domme stuff can get messy hahaha

• Like 1