Sign in to follow this  

Igniting the sparks of passion and seducing the fires of lust.

Your sensual & passionately intimate Companion.
If you are looking for an experience that will leave you breathless and fully satisfied, then you have found the right person to enjoy time with.   

For those to whom I haven't had the pleasure of your company.

Allow me to Introduce myself:

I am a deliciously curvaceous woman, (36 DDD, 28, 32) with curves in all the right places. Silky white skin that glows with affection. Foxy red hair that reflects the fire and passion I have within me to share. Pretty brown eyes that build trust instantly and are full of depth. A charming and witty personality that will have you at ease in no time, or standing at attention. I am an easy going and confident woman thriving in the fun of my dirty thirties. I am not here for a long time but a good time. Whether it be short and sweet or a long lasting connection. Lets fill a world of our own full of passion with respect in a safe, discreet, and unrushed environment.

I do not indulge in a 'menu' upon first introductions. I love to sample, inquire and discover the pleasures we can share together in person.  As we get to know each other, you will learn our enjoyment is limitless and ours to explore. I offer a little bit of everything and share everything with those that provide and afford me with their trust and safety.

I greet you at the door with a hug and a kiss or two or three, I love kissing, as it melts our worries away. Have a small conversation about you and your day as you shed the days stresses. You go freshen up as I make myself comfortable. Or maybe you will indulge me with a shower for two. We share smiles and a few giggles as we get closer to a time only we will ever remember.

I am an elite traveling companion looking to meet some remarkable people (gentlemen, ladies and LGBTQ friendly). I am smoke and party free, and expect you to be clean, drug and disease free as I am.

This is a confidential, and discreet encounter that is held in respect.  Rates are exchange for time and time only. Anything that happens within that time is mutually agreed upon as consenting adults.

I look forward to seeing you,

Stephanie ❤️ 

875322985_StephanieWatermark125(2).thumb.jpg.975db409e56a018753ac8d6ff0f8ebe0.jpg

Hosting In Halifax 
June 28 - July 4

Available for same day bookings (In & Out)  

Monday 
Tuesday 11am-9pm
Wednesday 11am-9pm
Thursday
Friday 11am-9pm
Saturday OFF 
Sunday OFF

Other times are available by request with 24 hours notice.
Screening and deposits required for new clients. More details available on my website www.stephaniemystique.vip

StephanieWatermark74_(2).thumb.jpg.9e49f64f3c908131258cf4680fecf86d.jpg

Rates

GFE

1 hour - 400

90 Mins -500

2 hours - 600

+hour(s) - 250/hour

FBSM

Escape with me with traditional full body Swedish massage. Allow me to blur the lines between professional and provocateur.

Not FS

45 min - 200

60 min - 220

90 min - 300 

SP Massage Only - 60 min - 80

NURU

A full pampering and relaxing experience. Starting with a shower for two, gliding to a full body to body massage, to the final moment of tension release. This is your moment to lie down, relax and allow me to pamper you to the fullest.

1 hour - 400

90 Min - 500

2 hour - 600

Connect with Me

[email protected]

(902)579-4210 Text ONLY

www.stephaniemystique.vip

Tweet & Snap me @StephanieMystiq to follow my adventures

StephanieWatermark94_(2).thumb.jpg.11c452831c61b13fcd84321af9b019db.jpg

Sign in to follow this