Henderson locations

Hey.  Used to go to 841 but stopped when Tracy and Betty left.  Last I heard it was strictly massage.  Does anybody know has anything changed.  Also seen advertising for 855.  Is that place worth a visit?  

Can't comment on 841. 855 is Winnie. She's been around a long time I'm sure at one time or another you've seen her. Before 855 I believe she was on Main near Kildonan Park. Not sure if she has anyone with her at all or if its just her there. 

In addition to Winnie, there is Monica, formerly of Oui Massage and a lady named Susan. I have seen all three and have been happy with their service.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, foofer said:

Susan? As in Rose/Susan?

I don’t know. That was my first time with her, and I never saw her face because of her mask.

On 6/28/2021 at 12:58 PM, Horndog66 said:

In addition to Winnie, there is Monica, formerly of Oui Massage and a lady named Susan. I have seen all three and have been happy with their service.

Agree with Horndog. Saw Susan not long ago and was happy with the visit. No distractions during the massage but if you're looking for a good conversation, her english isn't that strong. I would still repeat.

Aside from Winnie, does anyone have any idea on the age ranges for the other ladies? And could one of you seasoned vets shoot me an DM on the appropriate etiquette for contacting and getting prices? Cheers.

9 hours ago, fallguysaddict said:

Aside from Winnie, does anyone have any idea on the age ranges for the other ladies? And could one of you seasoned vets shoot me an DM on the appropriate etiquette for contacting and getting prices? Cheers.

My guess is that they are in their forties, but it’s hard to tell because of masks. Pricing is typical of many local studios.

On 6/28/2021 at 12:13 PM, Blue0012 said:

Can't comment on 841. 855 is Winnie. She's been around a long time I'm sure at one time or another you've seen her. Before 855 I believe she was on Main near Kildonan Park. Not sure if she has anyone with her at all or if its just her there. 

yes Blue, winnie and susan r all from upper main.

On 7/19/2021 at 8:05 AM, hotbuddy said:

Over 60 for sure.  Both Monica & Susan. 

They could be in their fifties, but  I doubt they're over 60. They are both slender with no noticeable sagging and have unwrinkled skin. Still, it's really hard to even guess when they're wearing masks.

On 7/21/2021 at 5:31 PM, Horndog66 said:

They could be in their fifties, but  I doubt they're over 60. They are both slender with no noticeable sagging and have unwrinkled skin. Still, it's really hard to even guess when they're wearing masks.

A lot of these attendants hide their true age really well. Not that it matters if service is good. I tried 855. I thought the massage was good. Not sure who I was with as I didn't ask but she seemed to know how to give a good massage .

Tried Monica Rmt , formly from 832 Corydon, give an insurance receipt . Very nice short Mini skirts with nice make up. Good massage mix with deep tissue & relaxation. Left happy. 

On 7/24/2021 at 9:29 AM, Thanos said:

A lot of these attendants hide their true age really well. Not that it matters if service is good. I tried 855. I thought the massage was good. Not sure who I was with as I didn't ask but she seemed to know how to give a good massage .

Monika is very Tiny.

Winnie is  medium .

Both are great!

If you just want a nice massage it seems like a good place. 

I was really sore from a workout and my RMT couldn't see me same day. So I gave it a try. Good massage.