Henderson locations

13 hours ago, JonJack said:

Monica moves between the Main and Ness locations. Could be at any one of those.  I have her personal phone number.  Will DM you. 

You don't give out personal phone numbers ever

50 minutes ago, JonJack said:

Susan works at 855? Are you sure?  I saw her at 841 with Mya. 

I think you’re just getting the addresses mixed up. Susan and Mya are at 855 for sure.

All these ladies Tour around all the addresses I think.  I’ve been asked to test some of the new girls on main and Henderson which I was happy to do and I spotted most of them in multiple locations, using different names. With a mask, there’s no clear way to tell who is who. 

1 hour ago, builder3007 said:

Ok I am going to add my 2 cents in to clarify how I understand the different locations

841 Henderson - you can get a haircut and massage.  Massage adds have not be very often since the last re-opening and I believe the name was Elli for massage.  There are older reviews of this place but those people have moved on.  I have not been here recently.

855 Henderson - Rainbow massage adds are posted daily listing Winnie, Susan, Mya and Amy.  I know Winnie and Susan have worked elsewhere in past but are here now and for last few months.

1121 Henderson - opened probably 3 months ago, adds posted daily typically listing Monica, ada and Alice.  I know Monica has worked elsewhere but has been here for last few months.  Also this place will have people from either main or ness street locations.

Hope this helps

Thanks.  If you’re wanting to use a shower before and/or afterwards, Main & Ness have.  You can ask for your fav girl to go to one of those locations, if shower is important.  Only for 1211 Henderson, Main and Ness locations. 

Edited by JonJack

12 hours ago, JonJack said:

Thanks.  If you’re wanting to use a shower before and/or afterwards, Main & Ness have.  You can ask for your fav girl to go to one of those locations, if shower is important.  Only for 1211 Henderson, Main and Ness locations. 

If you’re going to edit something put in the right address. You’ve only messed up twice already, it’s 1121!! Like pay attention to what ya write 🤨

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, tsoforlife said:

If you’re going to edit something put in the right address. You’ve only messed up twice already, it’s 1121!! Like pay attention to what ya write 🤨

Ohhhhh I was wondering why that older lady’s husband got mad at me when I walked into their house and asked for a massage while they were eating dinner. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, JLeeLewis said:

Ohhhhh I was wondering why that older lady’s husband got mad at me when I walked into their house and asked for a massage while they were eating dinner. 

Dam I had the husband offer to give me a massage and the lady was yelling at me.  🤣

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, builder3007 said:

Dam I had the husband offer to give me a massage and the lady was yelling at me.  🤣

I got 4 hands 🤪

• Haha 1

Monica at 1121 Hendson is good. Agree. Good tease,  with her nice mini skirt ,  u can easily to put Hands in. 😘, love it. 

Edited by Thomasfun
  • Like 1