Sign in to follow this  

ADORE GOLDMAN // Touring Ottawa July 25-28 - Prebook Now!

ADORE GOLDMAN
Sugar, spice, everything nice!
WEBSITE
EMAIL
ONLYFANS
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM

MANYVIDS

Hey Ottawa! I'll be visiting your city for the first time this summer!
Don't miss it! Prebook now!1476997495_SUMMERTOUR(1).thumb.png.632b612c1411713049aeac9a675697cc.png

A bit about me!

In my personal life, I enjoy writing, creating, reading and starting decoration projects that I never finish! Being an empath, taking care is second nature to me. I also love to share my great sense of humor once the shyness of our new encounter dissipates!

Having a bit of an insubordinate side in my everyday life, it will not surprise you that I can also be a passionate lover with a bratty tendency.

HEIGHT: 163 cm/ 5 ft 4
MENSURATIONS: 34C
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Blonde

SHOE SIZE: 7 1/2, 8
NOSE PIERCING
QUITE A BIT TATTOOED
FRENCH/ENGLISH
DSC04219grain.jpg
FAVORITES
DRINKS: Champagne (or anything sparkly really)
COCKTAIL: Whisky sour
CUISINE: Indian, Thaï, Greek and Japanese
DATES: Brunch and coffee as morning/day dates and restaurant and cocktails as an evening date

ABOUT OUR ENCOUNTER
If it’s the first time you see me, you might feel a bit of nervousness and excitement. Just know that I feel the same way, but I can assure you that the shyness will dissipate as soon as our lips touch and our clothes fall on the ground. My ultimate goal is that you exit the door with an unshakable smile on your face and enough material to daydream about until our next encounter.

I value communication and I want you to feel open with me, as I will do with you.

I see everyone, regardless of their gender, ethnic backgroud or (dis)ability!

1.thumb.png.190ba828d81831021286a8a99ee0296e.png

2.thumb.png.28879bed270c647e6a1d0fbdd7b122ee.png

What are you waiting for? Book now at [email protected]! Screening and deposit required!
For more info, visit my website!

See you soon -xox-

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this