Dearest Gentlemen,

It's been a long time! I've missed you, have you missed me?

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Shalom, lovely to meet you. I'm a well experienced mature tattooed companion who has been offering the highest quality experiences in Ontario and around the world for many years. I have a stellar reputation, and the skill and experience to live up to all your expectations.

I'm a versatile lady. I can go from jeans and a tee to a killer little black dress, sipping whiskey in my hotel or yours, or dining out at one of your (or mine, I have lots of recos) favourite high-end restaurant. I love a quiet intimate escape or a trip to the edge of your darkest fantasies. The only limit is your imagination.

I am visiting Toronto July 18-21 and I would LOVE to catch up with old friends or make some new ones.  Availability is limited and bookings have already begun. 

Don't miss me, book before July 11 and get 50$ off our time together. 

Fill out my contact form on my website or send me an email directly.  [email protected]

I am fully vaccinated and after a long year I'm SUPER ready to have some fun!!

For more info about me and for rates booking process etc. please read my website before messaging me. Thank you!!

Can't wait to see you!

DSC_1786 edit.jpg

DSC_1816edit.jpg

_DSC9404.jpg