Sign in to follow this  

Unmatched Luxury 🏆 for Discerning Gents 🧐🤩

Are you tired of being scammed? Had a bad experience? Or maybe you wanna avoid all that!

Play SMART! Spend your time and $ on the real deal! 

No full menu; standard safe stuff only BUT you will get no scams or tricks with me, plus I'm kinda hot! My recommendations are linked on my profile page (or click here)

and ...

You wanna know the best thing about me? I am engaging!!  You will feel seen with me. Not like someone who is wishing they were anywhere but with you! (I am 420 friendly but definitely not an addict or a heavy drinker)

Are you shy or inexperienced?  I specialize in helping new, inexperienced adventurers find their bliss! Never rushed, and time is always taken to connect on a personal level. This allows us to relax and enjoy our time together to the absolute fullest ☁️🤤

I have had a few requests recently, and I have always wanted to provide educational, one on one sessions for those looking to learn the art of seducing a woman in a hands on, erotic way. Who would know better than a professional? I mean... 🤷‍♀️ Drop a note if that's something you would be into!

Please note: 1. screening in place for new clients. 2. Masks required. 3. Minimum 3-6 hours notice for same day appointments. 4. Introducing yourself is important when you contact me. New # below!

631 - 1982

Sugar

Edited by Sugar Kayne
Clickable link added

Sign in to follow this