Anna's Place • Asian • LL • 6180

I was pleasantly surprised when i first visited Anna's Place in Kitchener. There are usually two other girls working with Anna. The banter is amusing. The incall location is situated in an apartment building, but there is a private outside entrance away from the lights of the parking lot. All of the girls are very clean about themselves and patrons are offered a shower before the session.

Anna herself, is quite hospitable and quite versatile. She has very excellent oral technique and is skilled beyond her years. If you are an aficionado of Asian companions you will notice that the usual auditory accompaniment is missing. This is the kind of session where you can take your time and enjoy her to the fullest. My experience there is that she always goes out of her way to make the experience memorable, and as a mature gentleman i will say that she is the hardest working companion i have ever been with, who treats my pleasure as her only priority.

The great service does not stop at the climax as you are ushered to a shower and accompanied back to the room to change. I have been using companions exclusively for about 3 years now Anna's Place is top shelf.

Anna2.jpg

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.