I was having a discussion with another member for the forum and what our preferences are.

So I submit the question?

Do you prefer a younger (possibly prettier) person, or do you prefer one who is older ( maybe not as pretty) but has worked on her technique?

If you asked me in my early years of the hobby I would of gone for young and pretty. But now I have to say I appreciate the technique the most and find that older more experienced more enjoyable

Depends on my mood. What I'm looking for. I have ones I see when I'm looking for technique and I have ones I see when I'm looking for a little less therapeutic. Both options have their place. 

That is true. There is a younger girl I've seen that has amazing flip technique, but massage skills where not great

But I've had the opposite too

Being older myself I tend to gravitate to older, more experienced providers.  I'm a very social animal so my visits have to include some casual chit chat.  I find it easier to converse and find common interests/topics among older SP's.  I have no idea who's who on Big Brother or who the hottest Rappers currently are. 

That said, age and experience can only go so far and I do need the woman to be attractive.  I don't need a 24" waist, baby soft skin or a tight ass but someone who has taken care of herself and takes pride in her appearance.

• Like 1

I've been surprised a couple of times. Some ladies 50+ gave me a really good experience. They apparently have a crystal ball and know what and how you like (lol).