LAST CHANCE! Early booking discount extended for Stage 3!! Shalom Harloe is blowing minds in downtown Toronto July 19 & 20

DSC-1786-edit.jpg

Hello Boys!!

I still have some spaces left on the 19th and 20th. But today is your last chance to get $50/hr!

Are you looking for something different? A mature head turner with the experience and skill to blow your mind?

A once un a lifetime kind of experience like that first summer fling that leaves you with memories that change your life and can never be forgotten?

Whether you're looking for a sexy best friend for a one time bedroom adventure, or a day or evening out on the town, I've been providing unforgettable experiences across Ontario and around the world for years. I am staying at a beautiful hotel downtown near the Yorkville area. I am also available for outcalls around the GTA. 

DSC8877-1.jpg

In honour of Stage 3 I have decided to extend the discount. All bookings made before the 17th will be 50$ off

Further discounts for social date bookings over 3 hours. 

Availabiliy:
7/19: 6pm-12am
7/20: 9am-4pm, 8pm-12am

Fill out my contact form on my website or send me an email directly. [email protected]

I am fully vaccinated and after a long year I'm SOOOO ready to have some fun!!

** For more info about me and for rates booking process etc. please read my website before messaging me. Thank you!! **

Can't wait to see you!

DSC9233-1.jpg

Edited by Shalom