Cheeky Charlie • White • 6140

After many months and a number of virtual dates with @Cheeky.char, at last I saw her during her incall availability last week, and my what a delightful time I had.

Very easy to book, with screening provided via email.

Charlie is an exquisite conversationalist, from the door opening to moment I left, she made me feel completely at ease and my stresses washed away.

She has a truly alluring physique and soft skin. I had elected for an appointment longer than an hour and very glad I did. The date was completely unrushed and met all of my desires.  I opted for a more vanilla experience, however I understand she has a kinkier side, which I may explore another time.

Charlie is a truly wonderful person and provides a tantalizing, sensual and fulfilling experience. I’d highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great experience. I look forward to seeing her in the future.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Finally got a chance to see her and all I can say is, she's the most adorable and sweet person I've ever met.

Do yourself a favour and reach out to her no matter where she might be traveling to, you'll feel like you're with someone you've known for years, and leave with a smile on your face and a warm heart.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You know how as time goes by, and you have had time to think about something, you see things even more clearly?

Well it has been about a week, and here's where my mind is.

You know when you were young, and you had that group of friends you have known all your life, a few good guys and usually that one girl who you grew up down the road from?  And through your childhood you have all kinds of fun with these friends and it doesn't matter that one friend is a girl.  

Then as you get older, you all start to see each other in a different light.  That girl you spent so much time with, had so much fun with, you have now noticed you feel all sorts of awkward around, and as you hit your teens you realize that you've developed a huge crush on her.

As time goes on, you realize that she's still that same amazing girl that is just so easy to spend time with, but you stop because you can't convey your feelings, but every time you see her your heart aches, every time she spends time with you, your heart races, when you share a laugh and she rests her hand on your arm and all you want to do is kiss her, but you don't want to risk ruining everything. 

When you meet @Cheeky.char you'll have all those feelings come rushing at you.  She is that girl you've known forever and had a crush on.  She is that girl that you just want to spend time with.  She'll touch your arm and your mind will flow back to those teen years, that heart beating fast, blood rushing through your body feeling of pure bliss.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Got to meet @Cheeky.char for the first time yesterday and I couldn't have asked for a better GFE. She looked amazing when I arrived at her secure incall and she was so easy to talk to and share with. I loved her chill and playful personality and she made sure I felt special and taken care of the entire time I was with her. Really looking forward to seeing her again when I'm able to❤ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had the chance to see Cheeky Charlie on her quick trip to my neck of the woods, and given the above compliments for her, I just had to find out for myself what all the friendly fuss is about. I would agree with all of the above commentary--certainly Charlie is all of that. I did ask for a 90 minute session with her, and found that to be just right. Charlie likes to take her time establishing a connection, and if a gent is patient and thoughtful about her process and engages fully with her, the payoff is a rich and fun experience. Charlie asks that a gent not divulge details of the intimacy that takes place, but a hint should suffice: Charlie has a fine and full set of skills. Do go see, if the opportunity arises.

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.