Briana - 741 Crystal

There’s also a lady whose working name is Susan. I saw Melisss a few nights ago. I originally declined a four hand massage, however when the ending was about to start, Susan came in and offered to participate for a small extra fee. This time, I accepted. It was very enjoyable.

3 hours ago, Horndog66 said:

There’s also a lady whose working name is Susan. I saw Melisss a few nights ago. I originally declined a four hand massage, however when the ending was about to start, Susan came in and offered to participate for a small extra fee. This time, I accepted. It was very enjoyable.

What's the situation like there right now in terms of covid precautions? I've pretty much taken a break from all services during the pandemic, but I'm considering "re-engaging" so to speak.

Does anybody tried Deep Tissue  four Hands massage  with Briana & Jessy yet?  How is it?  

Edited by hotbuddy

Jessy ,27, more muscular,  good with Deep Tissue & Thai Masaage. Briana is slim, looks likes younger. 

Edited by nhwfunny

5 hours ago, Irishguy63 said:

Don’t think so . Never liked her 

Ok must have got my wires crossed on that one. I was going to say if Briana is Coco she's in her mid to late 40s.

I know for sure one of the girls there is short and Chubby over 40.

On 7/25/2021 at 11:04 PM, nhwfunny said:

Jessy ,27, more muscular,  good with Deep Tissue & Thai Masaage. Briana is slim, looks likes younger. 

But you say both are slim?

The comments about Alina/Coco given here seem to contradict one another.  The confusion is likely caused by the staff at 741.  They have been unreliable in what they say more often than not.

I haven’t been to 741 in a long time, but I’m inclined to believe what “spontaneous” has said.  In my experience, however, Alina/Coco herself used to provide more satisfactory services before she moved to 741.