Sign in to follow this  

ARIANA @ CMJ • Latino • 9978

Been admiring Ariana's sexy picture on twitter for a while. and have wanted to see her, but lock downs and her being booked most of the time prevented this. But today she was free and I managed to get the first booking of her shift.  Met at the downtown location. It's been a while since I've been there. I was met at the door by Ariana. She was young looking and very pretty with a nice smile.  She gave me a hug and brought me up to the room with the big bathtub.  We chatted for a few minutes, cause she she said she was wondering who I was for a while. She started the shower and we both undressed. She has a very nice firm tanned body. nice bum 🙂 we got into the shower where we explored each other's bodies and shared some nice kisses. The back on the bed we go where she asked if I had any parts of my body to concentrate on. Very attentive she was. she gave me a good firm massage while we chatted to get to know each other better. The I offered her a massage, which she happily accepted.  It was my pleasure to massage her sexy body :). She seemed to be relax and enjoy my massage 🙂 She felt happy. Then it was my turn to be massaged. She has talented hands and kept me going for a while. Till she gave me blissful happy ending. we shared a few kisses along the way. Another cleanup shower and a bit more chatting.  then she lead me to the door with a final hug and kiss and back to the real world I go. Stress Free.   I had a good time and she was a great experience.  Highly recommended. but as always YMMV. Image

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this