Looking for suggestions for an online provider

Hi I'm looking for some suggestions for an online provider preferably someone local still. 

I have issues with shyness and confidence when it comes to woman especially ones i'm attracted to and well I want to get better, 

So I'm hoping to find someone to do video calls or something like that on a semi-regular basis doesn't even have to be a sexual thing i just wanna practice talking and maybe some flirting so i can force myself to get better because even something like that still makes me nervous

So also hoping that provider will be an understanding and caring person

Thanks

• Like 2

You will be able to find quite a few very nice and understanding ladies on here. There are other sites you can look at but this one has a better selection of professional women, women you can trust and be comfortable with.

i don't have as much experience as some of the guys on here but if you want message me and I will point you in the direction of a lady or 2 who you can feel safe with.

I don't frequent them often but I am apprehensive sometimes because of an experience I had a few years ago. I do know a couple women who will make you feel comfortable almost right away.

feel free to message me.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, StephanieMystique said:

@MsManda, @SarahAlexxx, @Cheeky.char would all be great ladies to ask and help build your confidence with. 

I hope you find what you are looking for. ❤️

Thanks Stephanie! I have virtual packages if OP wants to send me a message I’ll break it down 😊 

Edited by Cheeky.char
Spelling mistake
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I can definitely help you out with being comfortable and relaxed ... Im very easy going and have lots of patience

I offer online dates as well as sexting sessions

Give me a shout if interested 🥰💋

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, StephanieMystique said:

@MsManda, @SarahAlexxx, @Cheeky.char would all be great ladies to ask and help build your confidence with. 

I hope you find what you are looking for. ❤️

Thanks so much Stephanie! I love you guys. ♡

I have recently joined OnlyShams and would love to share my content with you.

I'm also open to one-on-one Skype dates or even some texting! I love to chat. That's literally my favorite thing to do.

I also do Lives on Instagram (miss.sarah.alexandria) once in awhile and would love if you could join in on our silly antics (ask @Cheeky.char).

See you around! xo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2