Hey anyone been here on Harrow? did you leave happy?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/winnipeg/40-professional-massage-204-218-6609/1577373960

19 minutes ago, rubintugger said:

OK, so we have one guy leaving happy, another stating it is a legit massage place.  Can we get a tie-breaker? 

It’s a stolen car chop shop. 

I’ve been here a few times and saw the attendant when she worked at a different location years ago.  Never had anything “but a straight professional massage ever, but I’m not the asking type and I wouldn’t rule anything kut.  That being said, it’s a very relaxing massage, and price is very reasonable.

Edited by rivercityrandy

12 hours ago, wantsbbbjws said:

I had a great straight-up regular massage there, but I could have been happier still

Could you be a little more clear?  Are you saying that the option of being happier was there?

I've been there a couple of times now. I'll try to use a metaphor. Imagine you found a place that makes poutine. The potatoes are organic, peeled with all care to not damage any single part of that. They are cut in perfect and equal shapes. The oil is at the exact temperature to fry them  slowly, keeping tender inside and crispy outside. Then the chef gives to you and you need to fry the potatoes and put the cheese crumbs and the gravy by yourself. However, it's getting better. Maybe one day I will leave with a grin

• Haha 2

On 11/11/2021 at 9:08 AM, Rudedog said:

Could you be a little more clear?  Are you saying that the option of being happier was there?

Lol, I suppose if I wanted to make myself happier, I'd go somewhere else

18 hours ago, Bergvolk said:

I tried to come back, but the lady was always busy when I had time off. Massage is good. And that"s it.Give a try

What is the age or ethnicity please?