Just curious as a former Bartender I always dreaded the final bar patrons of the night.

is this the same for any Service Provider? Also as a customer of SP’s should I try and

be the first client of the day or the last? Or is it totally random ?

thank you 

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 6:17 PM, Monstermash said:

Just curious as a former Bartender I always dreaded the final bar patrons of the night.

is this the same for any Service Provider? Also as a customer of SP’s should I try and

thank you 

Usually SPs will fit you in when the time aligns for both of you. If someone asks me to be a specific # in line... I dont see that person. That's an unrealistic expectation on some SPs. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

There's definitely a certain type of client who wants to be the first of the day. I think they're the ones that think this means the SPs are "fresh" or something, and who seem to be unaware that this is achieved by means of the modern wonders of soap and mouthwash rather than just sleeping and have it happen by magic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phaedrus said:

There's definitely a certain type of client who wants to be the first of the day. I think they're the ones that think this means the SPs are "fresh" or something, and who seem to be unaware that this is achieved by means of the modern wonders of soap and mouthwash rather than just sleeping and have it happen by magic.

Being the last can also have it's advantages with less pressure to rush the ending. Shouldn't be abused, but left at the discretion of the provider on how she want to finish her work day. 

1 hour ago, Greenteal said:

Being the last can also have it's advantages with less pressure to rush the ending. Shouldn't be abused, but left at the discretion of the provider on how she want to finish her work day. 

It can work that way. Or you can be seeing someone who's really had enough even before you turn up. I've experienced both :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/23/2021 at 5:17 PM, Monstermash said:

thank you 

In my case the problem that I have is that I'm mostly available on Saturday mornings early(around 9am) and unless I book way ahead of time it's not easy having a lady to book with.  Like most people of a young age(20 and up) as soon as Friday night arrives they want to go out and have their fun and let loose at a bar to dance and drink.  What shape are they the next morning when Notch wants to see them?  Will they answer there phone or not be able to function well, to me having an intimate relation with someone requires your full attention.   It can be easy if your into it but tough if your not..

Not to say that I never booked mid day or evening because I have and never asked myself the question of is she ready for me?

• Like 3

Does it really matter? I thought it did at first. I usually try to book early in her workday because I cannot drive in the dark and also because of the distance, one hour plus at best, it is better for me. But with longer daylight hours I have visited her at different times. Also she sometimes came to my home as an outcall as her last booking of that. I have found that she is just as fresh with the same great attitude and personality at any time of the day. You need to build trust and confidence with your companion! 

• Like 2

How do you really know if you are the "first" or "last" and what does it matter? I've had clients ask to be the last of the day because they figure I will keep them longer to "chill" because they figure I am doing nothing afterwards anyways.  If I feel like asking someone to stay longer, that is my decision, not theirs and I don't encourage it because I don't want to set a precedent.

There is something called a shower, and we are known to do that in between clients and be just as "fresh" as when we wake up in the morning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just can't wake up 😴 that early to be first of the day

First man of the day...??? what does it matter, who do you think even cares? And unless your date is 1201am you won't even be sure you're the first of the day

A Back To Bed Rambling 🥱

RG

• Like 1