Seems like the past 3 days I'm having trouble getting the site to load on my computer.  And when it does the adds are not complete and can't view pictures.  Every other site I access is fine.  I even scanned my computer for viruses, malware, etc. and it came up clean.

Anyone else having the same issues?

Clear your cached 'images and files' (All time) for starters. If that doesn't work you could include your 'Cookies and other site data' but be aware you may lose saved passwords doing that step. 

PM me if you need help with that. 

You can also try using a different browser before clearing the cache.  See if the problem persists with a different browser.  That will narrow things down

Could be your ISP. LL has a completely stupid geolocation filter that blocks the pictures. They block Starlink users, even though every other site shows the IP is from Winnipeg.

• Thanks 1

It is fine now.  It just seemed to be like that for 24 hrs.  Like I said, everything else was 100% fine and nothing on any of the scans.

Who knows?  Thanks for your replies.

LNC

On 7/24/2021 at 4:03 PM, JLeeLewis said:

Pretty sure it’s LE. They’re tracking frequent users of the site. They’ve hacked into your computer. Fact. 😜

I think you're right. 😉