Booked 30 min with Lisa at the condo on Pembina. Was a pretty good time. She's lovely and attentive, but didn't ultimately get what I wanted, a bbbjtcws. She spit into a condom and ran off quickly to mouthwash and such. It felt wrong, sort of like rejection, even though she's beautiful and has a lot to offer, I know I'm demanding a lot as well, so this was the best disappointment for me in a long time. Still enjoyed myself, but felt a bit cheated anyway. 

As I get older, the oral thing matters more for me for a host of reasons. Still looking for that girl who loves the man milk. 

Got to up your acronym game and ask for the BBBJTCNQNS instead.  ;)

Perhaps you may have done it this time, but if there's something that important to you for a service, get it cleared out of the way during the initial communication.  It's your time and money, so it's fair to ask.  There are providers out there who do enjoy it (sometimes only after repeat visits).  But search through the reviews to help narrow things down for next time.

• Like 1

It is something really personal. I agree that when the provider gets more relaxed with you things will happen naturally. But again,  communication is the key. Also, a lady can always change her mind and we need to be aware of that