Angela - Italian Beauty making your dreams come true.

Yes I saw the picture on BP (no it doesn't stand for British Petroleum lol) and somehow I became determined to see her even though all risk signs were on and she didn't appear very friendly on the phone either I decided to go ahead.

She was about half hour late because of traffic however when elevator door opened I realized it was well worth waiting. This 21 year old cutie has a beautiful latin European face and youthful soft skin and those blue eyes make her even prettier and very black hair around her face. Her boobs are sharp out and sexy and her kitty very soft and sweet and very very clean. I was amazed by how absolutely great her hygiene was and that is a very important factor for me. Daty and digits were great but sorry guys no dfk or even lfk (her only restrictions). She is extremely relaxed and quiet. My only complain, her skin is tanned :icon_sad: (most men love it though) and her cell phone kept ringing during the encounter. She actually texted them back several times intrrupting the session (most men hate it). She promised to turn it off next time (and I told her I will write about this to be fair and honest in my review). Also I think the emotional aspects of GFE was not fully there but may be YMMV. She is also a smoker. I asked her to join cerb and gave her the web site. She is from Montreal and only visits Ottawa weekends (likely a student).Sorry that I can't attach the link to her ad guys.

She is like one of those hot young girls with plenty of self esteem who is aware of the fact that she is pretty and eveyone's dreamgirl that you may see in a classy expensive dance bar like Dome in Montreal who is already taken or you feel not daring to approach and you wish to spend the night with. But your wish is a dream never come true. Well mine came through tonight and I met her on the internet instead of a dance bar lol.

She is recommended for those who love young relatively tall, very pretty females with latin looks (very European pretty young face with blue eyes and naturally tanned skin) who prefer the physical (rather than emotional) aspects of a young beautiful latin GFE with very incredibly clean hygiene.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

Sounds good SA. Thanks again for your initiative in finding another interesting sp.

Guest *ard**Ga*

Responded ton the "Sexy italienne" ad on BP and went to see this girl. She is indeed of Italian descent , she looks much better than the picture in her ad.

She is a very quiet type, probably very new to the scene.

In my case it was a slight YMMV; I however had good time as she had nice proportions and looked nice.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.