Ottawa Temporary Girlfriend FunValerie

I am pleased to meet friends and new clients. I am fully vaccinated with two doses of vaccine against COVID. 

Please, visit my free website https://www.funvalerie.com/ for my rates, details, photographs, and other useful information.

I prefer outcalls to your place which may be available on a same evening basis. I can host at my incall with one or more days notice. I do not offer same day incalls.

First time visitors require a deposit or a verifiable reference from a reputable independent companion with a website.

I am very much into pleasure and enjoy having sexy adventures and fun escapades with men, women, and couples. Pretty, petite, and personable, I am open-minded and cater to most dreams. Cute, cuddly, curvy, classy, and user-friendly, I like giving and receiving. Short and fun adventures and long dinner dates, including overnights and travel companionship, are available.

Companions of all sizes, races, adult ages, backgrounds, faiths and abilities are welcome to join me for playtime. I offer companionship and domination services.

Preferred method of communication for future dates is by email at [email protected]. Telephone 613-282-4775 (NO texting) for same evening dates at your home or your hotel room.

No bargaining. No explicit talk.