Maureen's massage on St Raymond

Guest gagagaga

I went to Maureen's on St Raymond. There were two girls working. One was a small cute asian (part chinese/part Thai)...super cute. The other a tall sexy french canadian girl named Nathalie. Although Nathalie is super hot, I know her in y personal life, so opted to go for the other girl. The massage was great, finish was awesome, menu was nice, price was fair.

I will definitely repeat.

Is this the same Nathalie of L'Oiseau Bleu and Dolce Vita fame? Those establishments were also located on St Raymond once upon a time, although I don't know if at the same location as Maureen's.

It is very nice to see a review of this place! I have been curious about it for a while now -- barely ever get over to the other side of the river. Thanks for TOFFT and reporting back. I will follow up with a visit and let you know how it goes.

I always liked Maureen's especially when they were on Champlain in downtown Hull. Haven't been to the new location though as I don't think any of the girls moved with Maureen. I'm a bit leery if old faves like Josee, Deserae and Samantha are not there. More reviews would be nice.

Come on folks, use your imagination and you'd be surprised what you might find. In this particular case, if you can't get hold of an Ottawa Sun for 25 cents, you must have internet access or you wouldn't be reading this.......

- open a new window and enter ottawasun.com

- way down at the bottom you'll see "ONLINE"; select "Classifieds"

- under I'm looking for enter "massage" under category, "adult"

Wow, what your looking for is the fourth ad in today's classified. Enjoy.

• Like 2

Come on folks, use your imagination and you'd be surprised what you might find. In this particular case, if you can't get hold of an Ottawa Sun for 25 cents, you must have internet access or you wouldn't be reading this.......

Good one mmad. I was actually going to be a bit more sarcastic.

Good one mmad. I was actually going to be a bit more sarcastic.

Hell, why sarcasm? I consider that mmad's tutorial. I haven't been back looking at the Sun classifieds in such a long time, that I totally didn't know where to find it anymore. :)

Guest s**nflute

Well said MMAD!!! if you can read the Ottawa Sun online or hardcopy, it's all there, we will be here waiting for your review.

CHEERS!

Additional Comments:

Thank You MMAD!!....I was foaming at the mouth with all these PM request.

Come on guys.....if you pick up the OttawaSun hardcopy or online, please do a little reseach and do something to help your cause rather than looking for hand outs.

We will be here waiting to read your reviews........cheers

Ah! Havn't been there since Samantha left! I tried a couple others when Samantha was not there but always returned to her. She was so sensual, it was amazing. Actually never went back to any since. All the girls are new. Actually liked the place on Champlain better, classier!

I'm looking for Sasha and Christine who had worked at Maureen on St-Raymond. Do you know where they are working now? Thanks for your help.

I'm looking for Sasha and Christine who had worked at Maureen on St-Raymond. Do you know where they are working now? Thanks for your help.

I'm pretty sure both have retired. Christine was at Island Spa for awhile but she's disappeared from there too.

Was there an older lady who worked at Maureens, I believe her name was Joanne? Does anyone know where she might be?

• Like 1

There's a new girl working here now (well, she's been working for about a year, but I haven't been here in a while), her name is Daisy. Quite an attractive little spinner, looks about as innocent as a librarian. 5'2", early 20's, classic spinner. Very sweet, enthusiastic, and her massage is nearly professional quality. Quite an eyeful to look at as well. She oozes sensuality, without going beyond the edge. Highly recommended for massage fans.

Additional Comments:

Was there an older lady who worked at Maureens, I believe her name was Joanne? Does anyone know where she might be?

While I was there visiting Daisy, there was a lady named Joanne working there. I wouldn't call her an "older lady", but maybe a hot cougar. Not sure if it's the same Joanne you were looking for.

Apparently Joanne worked there about 6 years ago when they were on St. Joe's. Congrats to Whiteman for not only TOFTT but posting a review as well. Maybe a visit with Marie-Josee is in order. Haven't seen her in a loooooonnnnnng time.

Apparently Joanne worked there about 6 years ago when they were on St. Joe's. Congrats to Whiteman for not only TOFTT but posting a review as well. Maybe a visit with Marie-Josee is in order. Haven't seen her in a loooooonnnnnng time.

While I was there, I was told about some of the other girls that work there, there is an ebony Naomi, and one other who I can't recall right now. I haven't seen what either of them look like myself.

Daisy has stopped working. She is pregnant. I'm not the father lol... I will miss her. She is very hot. I met her the first time at another place on St-Joseph Bld. I was not sure about her massage skills. She told me that she was sure that I will repeat. She was right. I came and came back to see her. All the best Daisy :)

• Like 1

Daisy is one little sweetheart. I believe that she is four months pregnant (I was told it was by the same boyfriend she's had for the last couple of years) and just beginning to show.

For her regulars, she may be able to come in. I don't know how long she will choose to do this, but you can inquire at Maureen's.

Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I can't understand how guys are in relationships with these girls knowing full well that they are yanking on dicks (and more) all day. Summer from Paradise told me if her SO ever found out what she did all day, he'd die.

I suspect there are a lot more of them than you'd think, both knowing and not "really" knowing, but I dont ask about it.