New MP on Algoma coming in June?

Guest t**obb****

There hasn't been a MP in town for a little while.

Do you think TBay will provide the business to keep it a float this time?

Don't know, I went once into the one on St. Paul but as soon as I saw the price list and once before saw the manager with her no, no,no, attitude i turned on my heals and went.

I really am not sure about this, for near the same price you can get an amazing full service SP in the bay, in a discreet location (your hotel/residence or incall) I am always speculative about an business anyone can find, seems like the location can turn hot fast.

Posted via Mobile Device

if it is the same sp opening the mp, I would not hesitate to use that place. that person always tried their hardest to keep me pleased.

I seen this on the CJ. Anyone have reviews on this place?

And is it the same SP, the one with the braided hair and tanned skin, "Brooke in the bay" or whatever she used to go by that is running the place?

Guest ***t***iv***

yes, it is the same SP, Brooke in the bay. braids, tanned and augmented breasts.

used to be on CL.

i think it might work out, ive personally known her for years, and shes owned an agency before, so why not something new? And considering there are no massager parlours here anymore, why knock it untill you try it?

I understand it has been open for a few days. Anyone given it a try yet? Any of our local ladies working there? Thanks everyone for all the great input.

Any updates on this? I'd like to try it out would just like input first? Friendliness/clean etc etc? And how many people work there?

Anyone know the exact address?

Posted via Mobile Device

Has anyone tried the new place? Besides the beautiful Brooke who I understand is running the place are there any other girls available? Thanks.

Yes can someone please reply, I assume many of us are curious about it...is it legit...good access, etc. Let your fellow guys know!

Guest ***t***iv***

I'm sure you all must have your reasons for seeking info in this manner before calling to try their service, but most of these questions seem like they would be answered best by simply calling the MP and just asking.

So, has anyone called to find the answers to questions such as: are there any other girls? are they friendly?

If you expect your questions will be answered more to promote business than to provide complete and total honesty, you can gather the info yourself by being observational and aware.. read between the lines if you will.

example: wondering about friendly service? call and ask basic info

questions (standard rates, availability, how to book, location etc)

and then ask yourself 'were they friendly on the phone?'

If they were, that's the best indication you're likely to get anywhere that says they're most likely friendly in person as well.

Or, you could always do what everyone else does and take the plunge by trying it for yourself. In this town, you'll never really know exactly what you're gonna get, until you go ahead and get it anyway.

i think it $120/hr. very nice place. clean and well layed out. i saw brooke. very sexy mature with big enhanced breasts. she is very good at what she does. have fun.

Additional Comments:

sorry, corner of algoma and park. big white building. upstairs over rainbow store.

Just a quick FYI, I have inside info...the police know about this establishment and are in touch with bylaw T.bay to see if anything can be done about closing this establishment. Not sure if a `bust`may be in the works where there will be solicitation charges against the employees but just to make you aware that they know and not sure their direction from here on in. If I hear anything further I will update.

Apparently this happens all the time in southern ontario and other major cities in Canada and U.S., the sting is never towards the customers, but to the employees for solicitation, so not to worry any future customers. In fact their is many licenced parlors in southern ontario that pay outrages licence fees for this reason.