On 8/16/2021 at 1:16 PM, OldandNerdy said:

Olivia does not actively advertise. Based on my experience, she has likely earned a substantial following of repeat customers. As said by Ramsey1940, she knows what she’s doing - and she’s _very_ good at it.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2021 at 12:13 PM, bigmack40 said:

Any direct contact info on Olivia..location so forth phone number..

Location information should only be shared from the provider. Anyone giving out location information should be red flagged for lack of discretion and no value to privacy and safety. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CLM said:

Is there any touch allowed at all by client?

it’s been a while since I saw her but unless the rules have changed you can touch anywhere over the clothes

she is very nice. Do yourself a favour and book an appointment 

Does anyone know of a good SP willing to give a great erotic massage. I've tried asking several SP's if they are interested and most times I  get nothing in response . Maybe its just not worth their while . I've talked to several Lyla members who seek what I seek and they echo my comments . I have to be honest in saying I'm finding that more and more Sp's I reach out to answer back with one word replies , they almost seem disinterested. I can understand that they get guys who are just wasting their time and it probably gets frustrating . I always introduce myself , if they reply I will ask if it's OK to let them know what I seek but it usually is met with silence . I just don't get it . I'm not saying everyone is like this , I know we have many wonderful women here on Lyla but most aren't interested in this type of date . Anyone with advise I'm all ears .