Sign in to follow this  

An Elegant Affair with Ms. Symone

Let's raise a toast to the light at the end of the Pandemic tunnel!!!

Double Pfizered with a fresh new look, and feeling absolutely fabulous!

Excited and eager to reconnect with old friends and finally meet a few new ones here in the nation's capital!

Red1a2.thumb.jpg.2f8b8619c78819f9f08de4c15089ac67.jpg

It has been too long since I last made my introduction, so let me share a bit about myself with you again.  My name is Alex B. Symone (Miss Symone if you're kinky). A one of a kind caramel-skinned exotic goddess, BBW model, and private companion based here in the Capital. Some of my talents include delivering a satisfying sensual full-body massage that is a favorite for those that find satisfaction in a warm touch. Experienced in domination, various kinks & fetishes from sensual to extreme BDSM be it with a novice or a connoisseur. Of course, I can not forget the classic gentleman's favorite of all The Alex Experience. When paired with a dinner date our date night elevates to one of my all-time favorite ways to begin a memorable connection with new friends.

Men have shared often (when met) how delighted they are to have found me and how they wished they'd reached out sooner.  That is understandable as it can be difficult finding a compatible muse that checks all the right boxes. As a mature millennial, you will find me to carry myself with eloquence, style, class, and grace while maintaining a youthful yet tasteful style complimented by a vibrant personality that allows for our connection to blossom effortlessly. 

Beautifully paired with discreet polite professionals that enjoy a beautiful robust muse with a warm energetic personality, an open non-judgmental mindset, and an effortless talent for turning a first-time meeting into a lasting memory that will have us feeling like old friends reconnecting within moments of meeting. I encourage you to allow yourself to experience a genuine connection that allows for an authentic experience shared together over an extended reservation 2hrs or longer. Dinner dates are always a favorite of mine while sharing a glass or two of champagne in private can also be a great way for us to make a memorable first introduction.

When met, you will find that my images are an authentic depiction of myself not only in appearance but how I  am maintained as well as my love for looking & feeling fabulous, the high expectations I hold myself to. My demeanor is described by those closest to me as warm, upbeat, energetic with a laidback bubbly personality that radiates to those around me. Time spent with kind, caring, and courteous company that practice the same safe choices, immaculate hygiene, and love for adventure, meaningful connections, and powerful connections are who I strive to attract. So whatever it is that draws you in, no judgment, let's raise a glass and make a memory that will stay with us both for a lifetime!

Looking forward to your Hello xo

Alex B. Symone  |  @HelloMsSymone

PRIVATE CONSULTATION

2hrs / $600 / The Alex Exp.

2hr / $800 /  BDSM at the Dungeon

additional hours $300/hour

______

THE PERFECT GENTLEMEN

The First Date

Dinner and drinks together at one of the cities

restaurants followed by a savory dessert back at

your place or mine. A small deposit is required.

$900 

_

An Evening Together

Dinner and drinks together followed by an event,

movie, gallery stroll, or followed by an evening

off the radar at your place. A small deposit is required. 

$1500

_

All Night Long

Meet up for dinner and spend the entire night marinating

in one another until the sun rises and we say our goodbyes.

$3000

___

**Available in Ontario or Quebec when additional travel and accommodations are provided**

**I have access to a Dungeon and am able to host us when an additional rental fee is included and sufficient notice is given**

**for incalls under 2hrs please visit my Twitter for dedicated hosting hours a walk-in is fine for those booking short sessions**

red2star.thumb.jpg.fe265e52870e45ebb43803ca017b7495.jpg

***End of Summer Update***

As the summer comes to a close my class schedule & exciting new internship will take priority which means

my schedule will become limited. Thank you in advance for making a reservation in advance to

ensure we do not continue to miss one another. My private hosting space is located

five minutes from the airport with all amenities and allows us access to BDSM equipment.

My website has been delayed due to covid and having to reschedule shoots. For now, head over to my socials

to check out some sexy selfies, fun snaps, and to get a better feel for my personality so that you feel confident in our genuine compatibility xx

IMG_9026.thumb.JPG.16804407c2f5c859ec6d54d32fa0b355.JPG

RSVP

When reaching out to make a reservation please include the

Date | Time | Duration | Location

you are interested in reserving. I would love it if you shared a bit about yourself

so that I know who I will be meeting. If your vision for our time together includes

an extensive itinerary please reach out via email so that no information is lost during our correspondence.

T. +16474903329

E. [email protected]

Twitter/IG: @HelloMsSymone

Excited to hear from you xoxo

Edited by Alex B. Symone
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this