Massage Recommendation

Hello.

Can anyone tell me which is best place to go for massage and with which person after all your experiences. 
Thanks a lot for any suggestions.

I think don't blame the OP for asking.

Sure it may seem lazy to not just read the 100's of comments made over the past year or 2.  The problem with that is, here in Winnipeg, many of the provides change names and locations more often than one can imagine.

A lady who is Kathy at one place, is Mary at another place, a week later.  And now another lady is Kathy at the first place.  I've had that happen to me more than once.  It is hard to keep up.

He was probably hoping someone could provide him with a solid, recent recommendation rather than spending time reading reviews only to be unsure of who he is really seeing.

We need patience. After a year reading every single comment (even the old ones) I figured out the ones that fit me. However, I am still looking for Korean ladies but they always ask for references.  Maybe in 2 more years someone will give to me. And I keep trying...  Read old comments here, and you will understand the news ones