23 members have voted

1. 1. Are you monogamous?

• Yes
    • I'm monogam-ish
    • I am polyamorous
    • I'm in an open relationship
    • I don't know

Guest lydiahardwood

I've been thinking a lot about consensual non monogamy (CNM). From observation, it seems that many of the sex work community is non-monogamous (for obvious reasons) and I'd love to get your thoughts and experiences. 

Companions - if you are non-monogamous, is it for work purposes only or does it apply to personal lives too?

Clients - do any of your spouses/partners know that you see Companions? Do you have a "hall pass"?

Everyone - there are so many forms of CNM, what one applies to you? Do you have multiple relationships, or is just sex? Do you have any rules such as no emotions involved, only have sex when swinging together?

My spouse doesn't know about my sex life.  She knows that I do find time to masturbate because we don't get intimate anymore.  She does give me everything else but at this point in my life I need more then just "everything else".  I found a companion that gives me the missing ingredient for my perfect life.  Although she is monogamous I am polyamorous and it is what it is.

• Like 4

Guest lydiahardwood
3 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

My spouse doesn't know about my sex life.  She knows that I do find time to masturbate because we don't get intimate anymore.  She does give me everything else but at this point in my life I need more then just "everything else".  I found a companion that gives me the missing ingredient for my perfect life.  Although she is monogamous I am polyamorous and it is what it is.

Thank you for sharing that, Notch. When you say polyamorous, do you fall in love with multiple people? Or just sex?

1 hour ago, lydiahardwood said:

Thank you for sharing that, Notch. When you say polyamorous, do you fall in love with multiple people? Or just sex?

I do have a few ladies that I adore, I could fall in love with easily but I would prefer to say that I love sex and I've been told that I'm quit good at it an many occasions.

• Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood
Just now, NotchJohnson said:

I do have a few ladies that I adore, I could fall in love with easily but I would prefer to say that I love sex and I've been told that I'm quit good at it an many occasions.

I have no doubts 😉

10 hours ago, NotchJohnson said:

This is similar to my experience as well, unfortunately not the last part.  If anything I've been told how horrible I am at it on many occasions 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My previous relationship was open, and it was enjoyable.

My current one is not, but our sex life is lacking, so I seek fun elsewhere. I find I need variety to be truly happy.

I truly miss doing massage, and seeing other women can feed that appetite.

Guest lydiahardwood
6 hours ago, 500 Pound Gorilla said:

My current one is not, but our sex life is lacking, so I seek fun elsewhere. I find I need variety to be truly happy.

I appreciate your honesty here. The older I get the more I believe that monogamy is a learned behaviour and could go against our natural instincts. Not that it's always a bad thing, but desiring multiple partners shouldn't be as frowned upon as it is, imo.

3 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

I appreciate your honesty here. The older I get the more I believe that monogamy is a learned behaviour and could go against our natural instincts. Not that it's always a bad thing, but desiring multiple partners shouldn't be as frowned upon as it is, imo.

Agreed...maybe that's a generalization that doesn't apply to everyone,but it certainly seems to apply to me. 

I'm officially single, so this conversation doesn't really apply to me. But what I wonder is... now that I know what's out there, could I go back to just one person again? I'm not sure.

• Like 3

Very good question daughter.

"True color is the best color"

I am obviously polyamorous.

We are the happiest if we follow our instincts and listen to our body and mind and try our best to fulfill the needs of it within safety reasons.

I always love sex, especially when I was younger. I have slept with thousands of men and they almost satisfy my hunger and sexual curiously. From model, professional athletes to millionaire to student to a bus driver.  From penis of 11 inches to 3 inches.  From 18 to 87 of age.  From Black, white, yellow, olive, tanned or anything in between in skin color. 

My body needs it. However, everybody gets old including me, my body has slowed down.  I don't even advertise as a squirter any more.  It's funny that I think I'm almost ready to be monogamous after years of being a hedonist.

Lol.  Now I talk like a granny 😂

Have a great Sunday evening.

Edited by Allie Zeon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm pretty sure of a few things...

1. My granny never talked like that 

2. She certainly never disclosed to me if she was a squirter

3. I'm glad 1 and 2 never happened

4. I'd love to meet you before you become monogamous. 

Lol

17 hours ago, Allie Zeon said:

Very good question daughter.

"True color is the best color"

I am obviously polyamorous.

We are the happiest if we follow our instincts and listen to our body and mind and try our best to fulfill the needs of it within safety reasons.

I always love sex, especially when I was younger. I have slept with thousands of men and they almost satisfy my hunger and sexual curiously. From model, professional athletes to millionaire to student to a bus driver.  From penis of 11 inches to 3 inches.  From 18 to 87 of age.  From Black, white, yellow, olive, tanned or anything in between in skin color. 

My body needs it. However, everybody gets old including me, my body has slowed down.  I don't even advertise as a squirter any more.  It's funny that I think I'm almost ready to be monogamous after years of being a hedonist.

Lol.  Now I talk like a granny 😂

Have a great Sunday evening.

I'm sure of a few things.

1. My granny never spoke of these things

2. She certainly never disclosed to me her squirting status

3. I'm glad about 1 and 2

4. I'd love to meet you before you become monogamous.

Lol

Edited by Guest

On 8/18/2021 at 6:44 PM, OldandNerdy said:

This is similar to my experience as well, unfortunately not the last part.  If anything I've been told how horrible I am at it on many occasions 

Me too...well almost, I've been fortunate enough that the ladies are very polite and quiet and I reciprocate when giving gift and tip 😊

A Humble Well 'er Rambling

RG

• Like 1

i think i would be satisfied with a monogamous relationship, but until i am in one, I don't see any harm in having fun, dont really know what category i would fall under lol

• Like 1