6ft Tattooed Bombshell Shalom Harloe, last visit until winter! 9/15-17 bookings & discount end 9/13

WMoct18-4.jpg

My dearest Gentlemen!

Summer is winding down and your last chance to indulge with me is coming Sept. 15-17th!!

I know you've been craving the chance to explore the endless possibilities of pleasure and hedonistic escape with me. So don't be shy! Send me a message ASAP and let's arrange a truly unforgettable encounter.  

Whether you're looking for the perfect summer fling to make you feel 25 again, or a head turning companion for a social date I'm an easy going lady with a sharp wit and a disarming and contagious smile that will out you instantly at ease. 

Or maybe you've been dying to explore your darker side and are looking for a Dominant mature bombshell to guide you through your most secret fantasies? 

Whatever your heart desires, is right here. So let these endless legs, silky soft skin, luscious curly hair and perfect yoga-body stimulate your senses while my inviting nature and unmatched skills satisfy every part of you.

DSC-1813edit.jpg

See my website here for more about me. (link)

Availability:

9/15: 1pm-12am

9/16: 9am-12am

9/17: 9am-12pm

Fill out my contact form here (link)

Or email at [email protected]

10% Discount and bookings ends September 13th. 

DSC9404.jpg

Rates:

90 minute minimum:  $500

2 hours:  $600

3 hours: $800

15% discount for extended bookings and social dates. Contact me for more.

DSC8877-1.jpg

Edited by Shalom
  • Like 1