12 hours ago, Oldsofty said:

I saw her name and hoped she was back..I and many others would pay more to see her back ..Hopefully she reads or here's about the great interest in her return..

Iam available when I'm available it's limited time and can book up but I love my regulars and I enjoy meeting nice kind people when I can

But it's me addictive Barbie zora or Miss Fox and just FYI we are allowed to change to change our names I always send verification if it's needed but you're paying for a fantasy I'm allowed to change my name

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

And it shouldn't be a question about my name change when it's other that ruin my time and make me disappear for a while people are evil I love my people but unfortunately most people are evil

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

And also I do not answer if I'm busy or not working I find it rude to be on a phone when I'm with someone 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Oldsofty said:

I saw her name and hoped she was back..I and many others would pay more to see her back ..Hopefully she reads or here's about the great interest in her return..

That is an option I did raise my rates cause I do know I'm gold in a city of silver people I know have a better chance otherwise is first come first serve cause too many meanies that waste my time I'm hoping to be more regular for a bit before I disappear again like I always do 

• Like 1

Crazy my messages won't show right up this site has changed drastically and not always good but I'm hoping they will allow these messages 

• Like 2

On 8/24/2021 at 7:34 PM, OldandNerdy said:

No hits on the photos

Photos look like screenshots to me, which always feels hinky

Phone number is a VOIP one from an alt provider

What do you mean no hits on photos????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Zora said:

What do you mean no hits on photos????

No hits is actually a good thing!

It just means that someone searched for you photos online to see if they are stolen. Most of the scam ads are made by lazy people who simply steal pics from Instagram models etc. so the will have lots of "hits" from all over the world when you do a reverse image search. No hits means your pics are likely really you.

Of course those of us who have already met you know that you real and amazing! (You have a lot of fans on this site!) 😉

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Zora said:

Crazy my messages won't show right up this site has changed drastically and not always good but I'm hoping they will allow these messages 

As you just joined, your first posts will be moderated.

If you intend to use the forum for business purpose, I suggest contacting the admins in order to get the Verified Independent status:

F.A.Q - Lyla

Will allow you to advertise via Schedules & announcements forums and to access areas reserved for indy providers.

2 hours ago, minuteman06 said:

Since we are apparently all "silver people" she may not have time for us common folk. 🙄

Edited by Janebondage
Confused about context and removing statement
  • Confused 1

On 8/4/2022 at 1:09 AM, Zora said:

That is an option I did raise my rates cause I do know I'm gold in a city of silver people I know have a better chance otherwise is first come first serve cause too many meanies that waste my time I'm hoping to be more regular for a bit before I disappear again like I always do 

He quoted what she said in her own words in his own context. 

This thread has gotten way off topic & ridiculous. 
The provider already answered about her whereabouts, her preferred method of contact, respecting her name change & having patience with her while she works through responding to everyone ON HER OWN TIME. 

For people to keep commenting for “updates” from newly created accounts on a regular basis is blatantly disrespecting what the provider herself asked in this thread. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, East Coast Kimmy said:

He quoted what she said in her own words in his own context. 

thanks for clarifying.

uuggg

Edited by Janebondage

On 5/16/2022 at 3:15 PM, Janebondage said:

Tons of reasons for a name change. I have been putting off one myself for a while now. I am just so bonded to this one it’s hard to do. I don’t like the overlap between my personal like kink usage of it. It was less of an issue when lyla was smaller not now with so many new members I want a little separation from it. 

Likewise I have friends that have different personas attached to the name and they shed them as they develop and evolve so they aren’t painted by the same brush of expectation in things. I can easily see that being thing with the Barbie aspect be the route she chose for only fans.

She has a ton of reviews and a history she doesn’t hide so while name changes make me raise an eyebrow I have no hesitation about it in this case. I just wish she worked here more 😢

Hehe, 'bonded'